What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Someone

Bench
Interstellar.

id give it a 9.5/10 but that's cause im not going to get into the theory of space travel and whatever, I just enjoyed the movie for what it was.

McConaughey delivers another Oscar winning performance IMO, he is the best actor in the world at the moment. Hathaway was good too.

I highly recommend it.

Let's Be Cops
A ridiculous movie about guys who impersonate police officers, then get involved in busting an organised crime gang.
It was funny
A bit long.
I enjoyed it though. Laughed out loud a few times.

6/10

Terminator 3

Crazy Claire Danes from homeland meets some dude named John.
Explosions ensue
Also Terminator.
10/10

natheel

Coach
This is where i leave you

really enjoyed it 7/10

Interstellar

9/10 great movie. Didn't realise Matt Damon was in it.

mackdadday

Juniors
Interstellar. Loved it til Matt showed up at which stage i knew things were about to go terriblely wrong direction-wise. 7/10

Dumb and dumber to. Had its moments. Definitely not worth a watch. Best part was the credits at the end where they showed good moments from its predecessor. 5/10

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Re-wating the LOTR and Hobbit movies in anticipation for the last Hobbit movie.
Much prefer the LOTR films to the Hobbit ones.

With the Hobbit, its been 'hollywood-ised' far too much.

I also find it hard to care much about the dwarves other than Thorin, Fili and Balin as they havn't built up the characters (especially in the first film). Although, I must say, Dwarves aside, they did a great job with Bilbo - Martin Freeman was an excellent choice. As opposed to the LOTR movies, where they invested time in all the characters from the Fellowship, Arwen, Theodin, Faramir/his father, Elrond, Eowyn, Eomer etc

Wizardman

First Grade
I watched "Lethal Weapon" for the 100th time but the first time on dvd. TV basically cut out a lot of swearing, mini-scenes and had a scene that I'd never seen before.
I already loved the movie but gee this version had a lot more edge...tv went way too far.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Edge of tomorrow. It was a good, fun movie. Enjoyed watching Cruise end his day over and over.
7.5/10

shiznit

Coach
Just watched the movie Hitch...

I'm not a Will Smith fan... Or much of a romcom kinda guy... But watched this with the mrs on the telly... I gotta say I was really surprised...

Pretty funny... Really great soundtrack with lots of mo-town classics to new artists... Had a few unsuspecting moments which give you a good laugh...

I would recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it and is needing to watch a chicks flick with the mrs...

Last edited:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Watched Santas Slay, an adult xmas movie that stars Bill Goldberg as Santa who kills people with turkey legs and icicles LOL

Go watch for a cheap laugh, not quality, but if its worth a watch to get you in the xmas spirit - just don't expect a masterpiece!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Watched Santas Slay, an adult xmas movie that stars Bill Goldberg as Santa who kills people with turkey legs and icicles LOL

Go watch for a cheap laugh, not quality, but if its worth a watch to get you in the xmas spirit - just don't expect a masterpiece!

I saw that movie years ago. I don't remember it containing any adult themes etc... maybe some low-level violence here and there.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
More as adult as in you wouldn't want the kiddies to see it.
No nudity in it, but I wouldn't want my son to watch it till he's a teenager

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I watched "Lethal Weapon" for the 100th time but the first time on dvd. TV basically cut out a lot of swearing, mini-scenes and had a scene that I'd never seen before.
I already loved the movie but gee this version had a lot more edge...tv went way too far.

I remember watching Die Hard on TV back in the day with the classic censor overdub "Yippie Ki Yay Mr Falcon!". Good times.

Just came back from watching the latest Hunger Games. Kinda meh... doesn't really seem to go anywhere. Comparing it to the previous movies is kinda like comparing the Matrix sequels to the original Matrix, too much fall-to-your-knees dramaaaaaa and talking about freedom & underground rebellions and shit than the fun actiony stuff that made the previous movies kinda fun. Kinda. Not a massive fan of the series in general but not enough "Games" in this one for my personal entertainment.

Wizardman

First Grade
I remember watching Die Hard on TV back in the day with the classic censor overdub "Yippie Ki Yay Mr Falcon!". Good times.

Just came back from watching the latest Hunger Games. Kinda meh... doesn't really seem to go anywhere. Comparing it to the previous movies is kinda like comparing the Matrix sequels to the original Matrix, too much fall-to-your-knees dramaaaaaa and talking about freedom & underground rebellions and shit than the fun actiony stuff that made the previous movies kinda fun. Kinda. Not a massive fan of the series in general but not enough "Games" in this one for my personal entertainment.

I've only see the first "Hunger Games" movie. While I enjoyed it, I thought it was VERY overrated.

Latest posts