What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Mandolorian

I f**king love baby yoda 🥺
61840faa326b26001834d186

horrie hastings

First Grade
House Of Frankenstein

Needed a bit of absolute hokum and this movie filled the bill, i love all the B grade sequels to Frankenstein and Dracula and out of them all this is the worst of them, really though, Dracula, the Wolfman, Frankenstein's monster, a mad scientist and a hunchback all in one movie complete with murder and rhubarbing villagers , it really filled the bill for 70 minutes of totally unbelievable but totally enjoyable escapism.

Do need to watch all the movies in proper order but tonight i just felt like some totally mindless escapism to get me through some health problems i'm having a the moment.

Wizardman

First Grade
I watched "Smile" at the movies today. A bit of a creepy premise....it was decent enough without it being outstanding. There was one moment that was unintentionally hilarious that had the whole cinema laughing. I give it 3 out of 5.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mid as in average. I’d agree. Wants to be a lock stock and 2 smoking barrels but just comes across as disjointed.

Back in 1975 there was a movie called Bullet Train at the theatres , i remember seeing it at the Paris theatre and i couldn't stop laughing all the way through it but surely it was and is better than the turkey that was just released.

Here is the 1975 movie which is available on youtube, i think this has been edited.

Back in 1975 there was a movie called Bullet Train at the theatres , i remember seeing it at the Paris theatre and i couldn't stop laughing all the way through it but surely it was and is better than the turkey that was just released.

Here is the 1975 movie which is available on youtube, i think this has been edited.

I very much enjoyed a movie called Train To Busan.

A Korean horror/drama production with zombies being the main theme.

Time to dig it out as I haven't seen it for over five years.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not really movies.

But I watch streaming stuff when not working. Gave up FTA many years ago

NCIS, then LA and NO. So much killing in the states, I live in Brisbane maybe two eposides in three years.

Oblivion, I watch again as I play xbox.

I so want that house on the mountain.

r7kcui7x34w61.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have watched she-hulk, not sure why, maybe the crush I have on Orphan Black.

I do only half watch, I have games to play.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Due to my daughter I watched hocus pocus, the original and the number 2, fun stuff.

McGee from NCIS is the black cat in the 1993 version, I watched this with my daughter when she was young, has a place in her heart. Her mum has two sisters, t'was a great connection that remains, her mum and two aunties are witches!!!! Just jokes she loves her mum and one aunty.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So I watched Mavrick, loved it.

Loved Top Gun too.

Accoring to my daughter this makes me gay.

I had to explain despite the volley ball it was about him rooting a chick.

Children.....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Erin Brockovich.

Julia has great tits.

Men are always greedy, I hate most men. I am the youngest of 5 My sister's are better than you lot, except Willow. He is as cool as them.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
mr harragons phone

not bad, could have done alot more with the material though, picture deathnote but with a phone

Latest posts