What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What name should Gold Coast Adopt?

What name should Gold Coast Adopt?

• Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat

• Kings

• Devils

• Rhinos

• Stingrays

• Total voters

t-ba

Post Whore
Gold Coast Breakers. The more I think about it, the better it sounds. Not American At All.

Hoepfully Ando Doesn't Let up on Ruperts Vision and all this talk of name is simplified to the 'Sharks'.

t-ba

Post Whore
Cut a deal.

Tell the IRB the IRLF won't sue them for flagrant abuse of the Copyrighted name "Rugby World Cup" as long the QRU won't sue the NRL for use of the Name "Gold Coast Breakers".

DIEHARD

----
Can't be the Dolphins. That is Redcliffe who might one day enter the NRL representing north Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
if anyone remembers there was the Newcastle Breakers NSL club... originality or go back to what they were called is the only option for mine.

Gold Coast Giants. That's what i'd take if i had to choose.

innsaneink

Referee
Solves the colours problem as well... :lol:

goldcoastgherkins.jpg

Kingytek

Juniors
Thats Fantastic mate! Well done. For the Gold on the strip, can u put a little bit of Golden mustard on it thanks like the stuff macca's uses

Nook

Bench
Damn Mongorians break down my Gold Coast shiddy wall! :lol:

I reckon a name like All Golds would be cool, but for the fact that you can't have it after Gold Coast. Southport Golds?

Makos? Marlin? Leatherjackets???

Latest posts