What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do if you had 24 hours to live??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Just say the planet Earth was to be hit by a Meteorite & we had only 24 hours to live.....what would eveyone do??.

First of all i've drawn up a list to have some wishes hopefully fullfiled.

- Run through Sydney nude
- Crack onto as many girls as possible 8)
- Surf at Cronulla
- Drinking with my mates
- listening to Ratt & Van Halen
- Chinese dinner
- Keep drinking untill the end.

Their just a few things i'd like to do.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'd have to be drinking something special aswell.....I'd probably be a case of Jim Beam & coke...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Loot stores, attempt to rob a bank for money, mcdonalds for their nuggets, KFC for the 11 herbs and spices.

I would hunt down and kill all those whom i really hate with a passion, those i mearly dislike would be spared.

Get shit faced and try every drug i could just to see what its like

Watch one final game of footy, hopefully ending in a raiders victory

confess everything to everyone about anything

Ask my PDHPE teacher who is preetty hot, if she would like to go to dinner, or maybe more ;-)

ensure that anything i owned of value was donated to a charity

abuse shane hayne

go into woolworths and completly f**k there store

break into a hot celeb's house and bust them in the act, then sell the photos for millions

die in laughter over the past 24 hours with a song in my heart and grog in my blood :mrgreen:

EDIT! I almost forgot: Have sex with any half decent female i see in an attempt to break the world record

Phillips

Referee
smash stuff up
burn down the school
start a fight
go for a drive (this is were my Grand Theft Auto: vice city skills come into place) :twisted:
have an orgy

legallyblonde

Juniors
Sit down on the beach with family and friends, watch the knights 97 grandfinal, definatley have a surf, get blind drunk on jimmy (good choice!), have sex with the hottest dude I can find :D then keep on drinkin till the end.

Samwise

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Loot stores, attempt to rob a bank for money, mcdonalds for their nuggets, KFC for the 11 herbs and spices.

I would hunt down and kill all those whom i really hate with a passion, those i mearly dislike would be spared.

Get sh*t faced and try every drug i could just to see what its like

Watch one final game of footy, hopefully ending in a raiders victory

confess everything to everyone about anything

Ask my PDHPE teacher who is preetty hot, if she would like to go to dinner, or maybe more ;-)

ensure that anything i owned of value was donated to a charity

abuse shane hayne

go into woolworths and completly f**k there store

break into a hot celeb's house and bust them in the act, then sell the photos for millions

die in laughter over the past 24 hours with a song in my heart and grog in my blood :mrgreen:

EDIT! I almost forgot: Have sex with any half decent female i see in an attempt to break the world record

if the world is gonna end, whats the point of stealing all that money?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I just had an idea??....while in the last hours i'd get all me mates down to beach & while getting drunk listen to the Beach Boys & Eagles while the sun is setting.....how cool would that be & hopefully a girl in my arms 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
because i can, thats the point
do the things ive always thought would be fun or funny
in this case the bank would be fun

also attempt to bring Chopper out of retirement

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I reckon it's gold!!!.....like one last party with all my friends with the best chill out music & setting for that moment.

ash the bash

Juniors
Get totally smashed, bongs,shrooms a bit of acid maybe and just bassically trip out.
get laid.
R69 has it summoned up preety much, but no robbing or not a raiders victory ;-)

Le Rouge

Juniors
Go down to the local music shop and walk out with as many cool guitars (a few gibsons, ibanez, PRS) i can get then walk calmly out of the shop, get in my car and drive disregarding all traffic rules get back home crank my amp annoy the neighbors playing with a big grin.

Have a huge feast with the fam, Then Piss up and smoke up with me mates and get trashed. Have a great night of fun with tha GF. ;-)

also go to the beach swim naked and cause more havoc around town. :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Build a meteor destroying laser and disintigrate the meteor before its impact with Earth.

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Start the British revolution, become Queen and rule the whole of the British Empire again and then invade America and make NASA and the CIA make a shield for earth coz they know how to with help frm their alien friends.

But if that doesnt work i cud marry Prince William, kill the queen and Prince Charles and become queen that way.

MEE

Juniors
Spend time with all the people who are important in my life during the day then spend the night with a 'special' girl and fall asleep with her in my arms listening to U2.

Latest posts