What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What your avatar says about you

KnightSmurf

Juniors
:lol: Spike's hairdos always cracked me up. We had a few dress up as Spike for a fancy dress party.

E-Streeet was ok until the last few months when it got stupid with the mute guy now talking storyline. #-o

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Who was the guy with the mask???.......what about when hthat bad guy blowsup that car with those 2 in it.

What about........Bruce Samazam :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
He was bloody awesome, what about the priest who feel in love with Penny Cook :lol: , god i mean if you were to break with being a priest, make it someone half decent.

KnightSmurf

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
i cant remember spike...was she the one that had the baby?

Yeah that's her. She always had her hair done in weird different ways that made her stand out. She was the complete opposite of Caitlin which was good.

What were the twins names? I can picture them but can't remember their names. :evil:

Mine says to me that I'm a Kanye West fan...but to others it may seem like I love humans dressed up as bears....I can respect that.

Degrassi..Ive never heard of...

But I do remember that laaame as f**k Aussie teen show "Heartbreak High" lmao that was the shit back in the day.....Noooot. :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Dirk DIGgler said:
Mine says to me that I'm a Kanye West fan...but to others it may seem like I love humans dressed up as bears....I can respect that.

Degrassi..Ive never heard of...

But I do remember that laaame as f**k Aussie teen show "Heartbreak High" lmao that was the sh*t back in the day.....Noooot. :lol:

Heartbreak High was our answer to Degrassi, it was ok but had nothing compared to the show with such stars as Wheels, Snake, Joey, Spike, Caitlin and BLT

I remember when Kulcha went on Heartbreak High..and were dancing on stage with that ditzy blonde white trash tart..lol

PJ Marshal

Coach
the only charachters i can remeber from heartbreak high were, Drazic, Bolton and Despo the rests names are too wacked to remeber

I remember an evil dickhead whtie guy...and a few Mediterranean Descendants...Was it that dude who played Neville f**kin Bardos in Chopper???

les norton

First Grade
I dont even know why i like mine.....what do you think it says about me?

Degrassi was the best....heather and erica's hair annoyed the crap out of me. Remember when they had the party and joey and snake got stuck out side the bottleo waiting to buy beer....ahhh memories.

I was also a Vidiot fan...Eden Gaha :lol: :oops:

Didnt leah from H & A come from HBH? Plus that abi tucker chick.