What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What your avatar says about you

PJ Marshal

Coach
Mine is of Joey from Degrassi junior high, he was the shizz student and is one of my many heroes up there with Mr T, The Fonz, Rocky Balboa, The MILF Hunter and The Asian Guy From NERD

astrogirl

First Grade
Parra Eels is that a new avatar?

I liked Degrassi when I was younger. I'm still not over the fact that Joey stuffed things up with Caitlin!!!

Anyway last week I discovered that Degrassi has been on the Nickelodeon channel lately so I have caught a couple of episodes. They're great! :D The characters all look so daggy!!! :D

PJ Marshal

Coach
yeah just changed it overnight!

Joey was the shizzz that Caitlin was just playing him around and the clothes were so mad back then :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HA HA DEGRASSI HIGH :clap: :clap:

That show use to be the shizz after school

What about that Australian classic........Around the twist :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
I think I'm too old for that one. My little sister used to watch it every afternoon though.

Blo_dy hell that Around the Twist theme song is in my head now.

wittyfan

Referee
Mr Parra Eels said:
yeah just changed it overnight!

Joey was the shizzz that Caitlin was just playing him around and the clothes were so mad back then :lol:

Caitlin was a stuck up bitch. :shock:

KnightSmurf

Juniors
:lol: Classic tv shows. I used to love watching You Can't Do That on TV.

I tried watching the re-runs of the new Degrassi episodes where their kids were there but it wasn't the same. :cry:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Degrassi was the shizz, Joey was the man!!!!!!!!!!

Around the twist was awesome......oohh i love scary shows :lol:

legallyblonde

Juniors
i loved degrassi, would race home from school to watch it....and ocasionally on a 'bad' episolde it was rated M haha.

Wheels's glasses cracked me up. Oh the mullets :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gee there use ot be some great shows like E-Street & Richmond hill.

BTW

KS, Around the twist was scary when i was young, nothing beats thought The Extroa :lol: dinary