What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What your avatar says about you

PJ Marshal

Coach
Hhahaha ABC had the greatest line up of TV shows back then Degrassi, Vidiot, Inspector Gadget ahhhh those were days

lol i remeber when Joey Wheels and Snake took out Snakes olds car and thought they broke the tailight on it and spent all day trying to get it fixed and when his olds get home thewy were like "who the f**k fixed the tailight" and Snake got into shit and another great moment is when Joey needed money so they payed him to walk thru the cafeteria at lunch on waring his hat :lol:

les norton

First Grade
Roger Ramjet and danger mouse were nice fillers....I personally think they tried to continue the "filler cartoon" trend with super ted but i dont think he cut it!!

innsaneink

Referee
Mine....as has been stated by others numerous times....is the best av on this board.

<<---Check him out....he just keeps goin n goin n goin...little sucker!

I have kept this av since I have been here....sigs come n go....the av is me..what it says about me?

f**ked if I know!

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Mine fits my nickname, shares my hair color, and has a thing for stilettos.
Yet there is a bit of mystery to her as well. :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine not only shows my love for orange hooded jumpers and pants with no elastic, but it also shows my love for brown gloves.