What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's doing Manly?

sooperdooper

First Grade
CharlieF said:
And the rest.

All were pretty quiet after that, and then you consider that he had only played about 10 minutes of football all year. Thats probably why you only noticed one hit, he hasn't been playing.

Glad you remember. Pretty hard not to I guess.

im going from his time in the nrl....

effnic

Bench
Rockin Ronny said:
Look at Manly's run home and their prospects:

1. Roosters - lose this - big problems.
2. Tigers - toss up.
3. Sharks - away - always a toss up at Shark Park.
4. Eels - away - tough game.
5. Broncos - away - tough game.
6. Knights - away - toss up.
7. Souths - away - no "Brookie" favours this time - toss up.
8. Warriors - away - tough game.
9. Dragons - might have 10 guys playing for contracts at St George - tough game.

It is increasingly likely that Manly will lose every remaining game and miss the 8. Why? Because the poor options, soft defence, lack of " game breaker" and less refereeing help at Brookvale makes Manly a pretty average team overall - too many weaknesses. Des Hasler is losing the plot - screaming at players at halftime - but no effect.

The facts are there. I think Manly wll miss the 8 - and all hell will break loose over Manly way.
That is f**king GOLD wittyfag with 2 accounts at its best.

For the record:
1. Roosters - W
2. Tigers - W
3. Sharks - away - L
4. Eels - away - L
5. Broncos - away - L
6. Knights - away - W
7. Souths - away - W
8. Warriors - away - W
9. Dragons - W

We would have to have one of the easiest runs home in the nrl.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Originally Posted by Rockin Ronny
The facts are there. I think Manly wll miss the 8 - and all hell will break loose over Manly way.

Rockin ronny you are off your rocker

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
That is f**king GOLD wittyfag with 2 accounts at its best.

For the record:
1. Roosters - W
2. Tigers - W
3. Sharks - away - L
4. Eels - away - L
5. Broncos - away - L
6. Knights - away - W
7. Souths - away - W
8. Warriors - away - W
9. Dragons - W

We would have to have one of the easiest runs home in the nrl.

I don't have two accounts effie, unlike you. (effnic and Beaver)

wittyfan

Referee
I think the ease the Bulldogs put the cleaners through your mob is more telling than bashing up a team with zero commitment.

CharlieF

Juniors
Someone mentioned in an earlier post that you are only as good as your last game.

I agree. Lets continue this thread.

In all seriousness though, Roosters were woeful. I can admit that I wouldn't be able to gauge just how good Manly really were tonight. Similar to trying to judge Manly's past few performances based on a team lineup that was well short of their best.

CharlieF

Juniors
wittyfan said:
I think the ease the Bulldogs put the cleaners through your mob is more telling than bashing up a team with zero commitment.

I doubt that even a Grand Final win would silence the critics.

wittyfan

Referee
Orford tonight harked back to his Storm days. Looks decent when his team is up by 30, but when it's close he crumbles.

Dutchy

Immortal
wittyfan said:
Orford tonight harked back to his Storm days. Looks decent when his team is up by 30, but when it's close he crumbles.

And who got us 30 pts up? yep Ox

lockyno1

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
I doubt that even a Grand Final win would silence the critics.

More chance of winning Lotto than Manly winning a Grand Final with Orford and Lyon as the halves combo:lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dutchy said:
obviously LOOOOOOCKY didnt watch tonights game.

Why would I watch tonights game..zzzz Manly are playing for starters and Pearce wasn't playing so the result was a given! The NZ/Cowboys game was always going to be better!

CharlieF

Juniors
wittyfan said:

Who give a f**k.

If it makes people happy, he is a hack who can't handle pressure, sh*thouse player, can't tackle, can't run, can't pass, but he can get you 30 points in one game.

Not bad for a non representative player, who everyone expects to perform better than a rep.

Dutchy

Immortal
well if you didnt watch how about you keep your opinions on the game to yourself until you do watch it.