What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's doing Manly?

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Wing was actually halfback.

Souths have bought well. :lol:

Well at least Wing and Kimmorley share some similarities..they both are farkin useless halfbacks!:lol:

CharlieF

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Why would I watch tonights game..zzzz Manly are playing for starters and Pearce wasn't playing so the result was a given! The NZ/Cowboys game was always going to be better!

Sorry, but how do you comment on the game. You make youself look so stupid, and you enjoy it.

I repeat the question I asked you before and I will also put it to Wittyfan; does your knowledge of Rugby League actually go past just knowing the names of teams and players????

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
You've got to love this. Manly get flack for not putting away the Dragons or the Panther recently. They comprehensively dispose of the Roosters and still cop flack.

But wait... The main critics are

1. A Sharks fan who thinks he knows something about winning a premiership.
2. A Broncos fan who thinks a great halfback is needed to win a premiership. FFS Perry won a Premiership. Enough said!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Small difference..last time I looked Manly have a dud SET of halves..at least Brisbane had Lockyer!

Dutchy

Immortal
If we back and and play well then I will be convinced we are contenders and on the up..if not....we gotta string 3 or 4 away wins together after that.

CharlieF

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
A side that got towelled 5 days previous by Canterbury's (12th or so at the time) reserve grade side.

I will have to include you with the likes of Wittyfan and lockyno1. You know absolute f**k all about football and your opinions are absolute sh*t. You would bite off your own nose to spite your face. I won't even attempt to have a proper conversation with you becasue it is obvious from all your previous posts, that is not possible.

We know you hate Manly, but don't make up absolute lies. For your information the Bulldogs were at full strength that day, that is how out of touch with reality you are. I hope you are aware of this.

Mr Saab

Referee
Manly fans are a tad precious.
The Eagles beat the Roosters....please....thats like Lennox Lewis beating Vic Darchynian.

The Broncos beat the Panthers last week....fine win, but i was not excited about it....why? Because it is f**king Penrith and they are as useful as coco pops minus the 10000 preservatives.

Manly did what they had to do, move on

I was referring to easts who got towelled 5 days ago by canterbury's reserve grade side
Manly fans are a tad precious
Just remember ... 6 pockets

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brilliant performance to shut Easts down but really... it's Easts.

CharlieF, manonthehill was referring to US beating the Goosters, not us beating you. It's not a huge feat and while I can get confident and bleat about how we're on course for the premiership... it's not necessarily gonna be true.

Any Manly fan who takes this win as a sign they're "back on track" needs to have their head read.

I dare say if Melbourne played them last night Saints' 91-6 record would've come under fire... hell even Penrith would've put at least 30 on them.

CharlieF

Juniors
Dodger said:
Brilliant performance to shut Easts down but really... it's Easts.

CharlieF, manonthehill was referring to US beating the Goosters, not us beating you. It's not a huge feat and while I can get confident and bleat about how we're on course for the premiership... it's not necessarily gonna be true.

Any Manly fan who takes this win as a sign they're "back on track" needs to have their head read.

I dare say if Melbourne played them last night Saints' 91-6 record would've come under fire... hell even Penrith would've put at least 30 on them.

This is the most common response after a lot of games Manly have played. The reality is that most teams actually lift when they play Manly. Bulldogs as an example. I dare say, why didn't Melbourne when they played them?????????? Melbourne were lucky to get away with the Souths win last night.

Mate, most if not all Manly fans take the Roosters game last night as they should. We all know that they are in a severe form slump.

All we are doing here is saying that you cannot judge a team based on a couple of games like a lot of people here are doing. That is the reason Manly fans are bringing up the Roosters flogging; to show that Manly can go on with the job. As bad as they are, how many other teams this year have beaten the Roosters by 56 points and managed to hold them out for the whole game? I'm not gloating about the score, far from it. It just is so stupid how some supporters are wishing that Manly fail that they actually see it as reality.

Any minor lose by Manly is taken as "the start of their decline" and any win is a "flash in the pan".

CharlieF

Juniors
I also forgot to mention that Matai made f**king good comeback. He performed solidly and it was only his 2nd or 3rd game this year. Good to see that opposition players still avoid him like the plague when they are running the ball up. Can't say I blame them.

Latest posts