What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When was your last beer?

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
SmileyBeer_dick.jpg

so inviting! :)

Dani

Immortal
I have had alcohol twice since October. I'm pretty much giving it up for good. It's a "very special occasion" thing for me now.

Last night at the Pubwhile watching The Man pummel the tripe out of Sam Soliman. Had about 8 schooners of blonde.

Got RBT'd this morning driving to work. Was pretty sure I was ok but a bit worried as well. Blew 0.033, safe - could breathe easy.

Martli

Coach
A couple of weekends ago I had a few. Generally sober these days though, unless there the occasion calls for a few brews.

I don't binge either, binging was fun while it lasted, but just takes to great a toll on my body and bank account.

2 True Blues

Coach
Actually I have not touched a beer since henson last season................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I prefer Bourbon...... !!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
2005 Raiders Army Mad Monday
Had a stella, was already blind drunk, wasnt too bad
dont touch beer though, it tastes like sh*te

McLovin

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
2005 Raiders Army Mad Monday
Had a stella, was already blind drunk, wasnt too bad
dont touch beer though, it tastes like sh*te

Weak :alcho: