What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will SBW rank among the game's best ever second rowers?

Loudstrat

Coach
Should be a statue for him at the SCG!

He had a second rower called Beetson btw.

Gonzi/Pip/Fat Crayon will come up with something idiotic next - I'll be a jealous Swans supporter next.

GONZO72

Juniors
Loudstrart, you are like a scorned big girl. SBW walked out on the toxic club you cherish, and you can't move on.
You would love him at your club, instead of the blobs currently there. You are pathetic, you truly are.

Canard

Immortal
Yep, hardcore Doggies supporters like Loudy really give me the shits

Don't give up on this Gonzo, your definitely on the right track!

Loudy is acting like a slimy Eel in this instance!

GONZO72

Juniors
Yep, hardcore Doggies supporters like Loudy really give me the shits

Don't give up on this Gonzo, your definitely on the right track!

Loudy is acting like a slimy Eel in this instance!

I won't Cancard. Idiots like Loudstrat shouldn't use this forum to vent their frustration and obvious jealousy , because one of their former greats decided to leave the toxic environment . I don't enjoy punishing embeciles like Loudstrat, however it needs to be done.
He is hurting, and feels the need to bag SBW. He has to grow up at some stage.

bottle

Coach
Reading Sybil's posts is like watching the nerdy kid at school being bullied by someone who is making them punch themselves in the face whilst saying 'Stop punching yourself'.

Tommy Smith

Referee
This could be the worst thread ever.

It's become a troll magnet with 95% of responses nothing but troll shit. Geez the quality of posters on this forum has nosedived.

GONZO72

Juniors
Agree, but take into account that it was started by a frustrated and really upset Bulldog supporter. Loudstrat is hurting, like a sook. He was crushed when SBW left his beloved family club, so every chance this loser gets to rubbish him, he will take it.

Loudstrat has been embarrassed, he is a fool. I know it, he knows it, we all know it

magpie4ever

First Grade
Agree, but take into account that it was started by a frustrated and really upset Bulldog supporter. Loudstrat is hurting, like a sook. He was crushed when SBW left his beloved family club, so every chance this loser gets to rubbish him, he will take it.

Loudstrat has been embarrassed, he is a fool. I know it, he knows it, we all know it

You are a nutter, but I'll let you in on a secret; Loudy is an eels supporter and was not the OP.:crazy:

GONZO72

Juniors
You are correct. But what I said is still relevant. He hates SBW, and I still believe he is a closet dogs supporter.
Surely, he can't follow the eels ?

Mick111

Juniors
As always there is alot of talk around the "Bulldogs need to get over the SBW walkout". I think alot of people think many of the supporters are still bitter on him and sopend there nights worried about the situation

Personally im not bitter at all. I wish him all the best and dont really give a second thought around what happened (unless its raised in crappy threads such as this one). But to the point of forgivness, i (as a supporter) have not forgiven him for one simple reason..... Pure and simply he has never asked for it! he has never apologised to the supproters, club or team mates. We got the BS of "i could have handled it better" or "im sorry people were upset" which is fine and dandy, but it aint an apology.

I think this is how most bulldosg fans feel. We are not worried about SBW, we wish him all the best and most of us are happy to forgive if he ever asks for it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Having watched last Friday night's match, I was looking into a time tunnel in 2005, 06 and 07 when he was playing for the Bulldogs. A forward that can single handily turn a game and inspire other team mates. Great performance from SBW last week.

We dont know where he'll end up in 2014, but we, as League followers, hope he stays in the game.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Just watched the Footy Show segment on SBW, I must say I'm very impressed with his down to earth life style and charity work.

Still can't box and will go back to rugby in 2014, but seems a top bloke. Good luck to him in his future.