What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will SBW rank among the game's best ever second rowers?

Loudstrat

Coach
The immortal Jamie Soward......

Rich_20130831210350777566-300x0.jpg

And the hottest chicks ever.....?

224741-bulldogs-fans.jpg

You see, any gimp can hold that trophy if they join a class team!

You lot were claiming that SBW ws the worlds best backrower based on the fct that Elliott and McLennan were better coaches than Sheens :lol:

Show me where I have ever said that sunshine. Do not put words in my mouth as I have never said that at all. You just confirmed my opinion of your intellect :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
Yeah lets talk about intellect - and how the f*ck the phrase "YOU LOT" simply refers to YOU?

Whats the title of this thread you f*cking fruitloop? You know, the theme that you re defending?

You know when you mum said "Never talk to idiots", she was trying to get you to stop talking to yourself :lol:

TheDalek079

Bench
Loudy is making his posts, thinking that they're funny and intelligent. But they're not. Instead, people read them, shake their heads and think "geez, this loudstrat fellow must be the most butthurt man in league"

Yeah lets talk about intellect - and how the f*ck the phrase "YOU LOT" simply refers to YOU?

Whats the title of this thread you f*cking fruitloop? You know, the theme that you re defending?

You know when you mum said "Never talk to idiots", she was trying to get you to stop talking to yourself :lol:

Gee you are a merkin aren't you and a petulant one at that. Just because I support the Roosters means I agree with what every other Roosters supporter posts do I?! Fair dinkum, you really are dumb aren't you. Only fruitloop around here is you, who does not seems to comprehend the english language by attributing comments to me which I never made. My whole point was about Tim Sheens being described as a "Master" coach. So I suggest you get your fairly bloated head out of your backside.

Also I said "my parents", which again says you don't even know how to read :p

Loudstrat

Coach
Gee you are a merkin aren't you and a petulant one at that. Just because I support the Roosters means I agree with what every other Roosters supporter posts do I?!
Well, if you can show me where you disagree with an Roosters supporters about the ridiculous claim that SBW is the best backrower ever, we can clear that point up rapidly
Fair dinkum, you really are dumb aren't you. Only fruitloop around here is you, who does not seems to comprehend the english language by attributing comments to me which I never made.
For the second time, oh petulent genius, those comments were not attributed to any one person - and if you state that the SBW best ever claim is ridiculous, your point will e made
My whole point was about Tim Sheens being described as a "Master" coach. So I suggest you get your fairly bloated head out of your backside.
Apart from being in the same article, wtf has Tim Sheens got to do with this debate? You are the genius that used it to justify SBW's deiety status, not me :lol::lol:
Also I said "my parents", which again says you don't even know how to read :p
Your mother is not one of your parents??????

Loudstrat

Coach
Is? Given that Hindy's retired, SBW.

Was? Hindy is second only to Ray Price in the history of the Eels forwards. There was never a season that Hindy and SBW played in where any Eels fan would have swapped.

But we know you think Brett Finch was better than Wally Lewis.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Who do you think is a better player, Loudy - SBW or Hindy?

A one name answer will suffice.
Forget about all that shit about "Eels fans wouldn't swap". That's very sentimental and cute and all.

But again, who is the better player? Matching up their attributes against one another.

A one name answer will suffice.

Tone83

Juniors
SBW is way better than hindy. But what amuses me is people will criticise Dave Taylor for lacking hindy attributes, but not sbw. For some reason people expect Dave Taylor to be a workhorse or battering ram when he is a flashy wide-running playmaking edge forward, like SBW. But sbw's sbw, and he can be a lazy prick injecting himself when it suits him to do something that looks cool before disappearing again. That's just the genius of sbw.

I personally don't mind at all, that's the type of player he is and it's still very valuable, more valuable than a workhorse really because it creates actual points which is what is needed to win. But yeah DT is a fat lazy prick for being just like SBW.

Latest posts