What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will SBW rank among the game's best ever second rowers?

Loudstrat

Coach
Forget about all that shit about "Eels fans wouldn't swap". That's very sentimental and cute and all.

But again, who is the better player? Matching up their attributes against one another.

A one name answer will suffice.
Already answered.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lol you're not right in the head.

You didn't answer the question. You gave an emotional speech about how Eels fans wouldn't swap, playing the emotion card because Hindy is a favourite son. I understand that ... i wouldn't have traded Craig Fitzgibbon for SBW a few years ago ... but i would have told you that SBW is the better player hands down.

And before that you used a lame get out clause by pointing out that Hindy no longer plays.

So, third time lucky, who is the better player? One name response. Even if you think you answered, answer it again with one name.

H.H

Juniors

You didn't answer the question. You gave an emotional speech about how Eels fans wouldn't swap, playing the emotion card because Hindy is a favourite son. I understand that ... i wouldn't have traded Craig Fitzgibbon for SBW a few years ago ... but i would have told you that SBW is the better player hands down.

And before that you used a lame get out clause by pointing out that Hindy no longer plays.

So, third time lucky, who is the better player? One name response. Even if you think you answered, answer it again with one name.
We all know the answer, including Loudy.

They're not even the same species and I liked Hindy.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Tbh $BW on his money for a max 1-2 years or hindmarsh with all he brought to the club for over a decade? I'd take Hindmarsh every day.

H.H

Juniors
Tbh $BW on his money for a max 1-2 years or hindmarsh with all he brought to the club for over a decade? I'd take Hindmarsh every day.

Really?

Last I knew Sonny played a massive part in premiership No. 13 for us. As much as I liked Hindy, the cupboard's bare in that department.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nothing to with Maloney, Jennings and the other recruits? $BW was the difference between the 2012 13th placed rosters and winning the title? Hmmm.

Loudstrat

Coach

Hindy. By a stretch.

Really?

Last I knew Sonny played a massive part in premiership No. 13 for us. As much as I liked Hindy, the cupboard's bare in that department.
So John Rheinberger is better than Hindy?

Or Chris Walker better than Jarryd Hayne?

Or Brett Finch better than Wally Lewis?

If it wasnt for salary cap cheating, Hindy would have held it in 09. But why is your only argument about being part of a great side?

:lol::lol: The pisweak arguments you knobs hang on to :lol::lol:

Well, if you can show me where you disagree with an Roosters supporters about the ridiculous claim that SBW is the best backrower ever, we can clear that point up rapidly

Sorry you are saying I said something which I didn't. Burden of proof falls on you to prove I said what you have made out, not the other way around.

For the second time, oh petulent genius, those comments were not attributed to any one person - and if you state that the SBW best ever claim is ridiculous, your point will e made Apart from being in the same article, wtf has Tim Sheens got to do with this debate? You are the genius that used it to justify SBW's deiety status, not me :lol::lol:

Proves you don't read, go back and read what I said. Namely I said "Sorry but quoting that article with the bit in the first sentence completely undermines your credibility." I take it you did not notice which part was underlined which is what I was referring to? That is your problem not mine. Also I suggest you learn how to spell oh "petulant" one :roll:

Your mother is not one of your parents??????

Not on her own, no. You did not say "parent" you said "Mother". I said "my parents..."

Just because you have problems comprehending the meaning of the english language is not my problem.

TheDalek079

Bench
loudy brings up rheinburger again. He played 1.25 games and got a premiership. Loudy's Hindmarsh played about 5000 and never got a premiership :lol:

H.H

Juniors
Hindy. By a stretch.

So John Rheinberger is better than Hindy?

Or Chris Walker better than Jarryd Hayne?

Or Brett Finch better than Wally Lewis?

If it wasnt for salary cap cheating, Hindy would have held it in 09. But why is your only argument about being part of a great side?

:lol::lol: The pisweak arguments you knobs hang on to :lol::lol:

You really know how to draw a long bow....seriously, you might be the best I've seen (PR your effort wasn't bad either).

Just answer Tommy's question. One word.

Loudstrat

Coach
loudy brings up rheinburger again. He played 1.25 games and got a premiership. Loudy's Hindmarsh played about 5000 and never got a premiership
And you lot will swear that Rheinberger was a better centre than Reg Gasnier because of that stat :lol:

You really know how to draw a long bow....seriously, you might be the best I've seen (PR your effort wasn't bad either).

Just answer Tommy's question. One word.
Oh dear - Callan Park is running short of Lithium again. :crazy:

H.H

Juniors
:lol: got me. I mustv'e seen it but not believed it.

Should be enough for this thread to be sent off to the cave.

Valheru

Coach
Hindy tried hard and his longevity at trying hard is unmatched so he is the best athlete known in the history of the cosmos.

SBW laments that he hasnt been able to try hard for as long but takes comfort in his premiership success.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That contrived argument is getting very old.

Not one Roosters fan has said that HE has won a Premiership on his own. Find a quote. That's just you and your silliness.

But, HE sure as hell played a big part in the Roosters winning the Premiership. If we didn't sign him then NO WAY do we win the comp.

Maloney was equally crucial on the field. I'm not sure any half/5-8 put up the attacking stats that he did, say outside of JT. Jennings was also as important as a centre can be.

But for both on and off field impact, SBW was our key player. No amount of crazy talk followed by about 20 of ":lol:" in a post will change that.

Last edited: