What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will SBW rank among the game's best ever second rowers?

Loudstrat

Coach
threeheadedknight.png

GONZO72

Juniors
I reckon Fat, there are at least 6-8 on this forum who think both magpie4 ever( garbage name) and loudmouth(absolute loser) , are both turds.

I am more than happy for all those to be me.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I reckon Fat, there are at least 6-8 on this forum who think both magpie4 ever( garbage name) and loudmouth(absolute loser) , are both turds.

I am more than happy for all those to be me.

What about the other two, surely they might have different opinions.

MuTT

Juniors
The turncoat will rank nowhere in the game when it's playing back in rugby next year. All these sonny bill love jockeys are like abused spouses going back after each time they get attacked saying "oh but he says he still loves me and he did say he was was sorry". Especially Gould , it's quite sickening to watch.

hitman82

Bench
Sonny will be remembered for wasting remarkable rugby league potential playing the homo code and boxing with has-beens and never-weres.

Loudstrat

Coach
SBW is great athlete. However his worshippers claim anyone who doesn't worship at the SBW altar are infidels, who, according to SBW's holy book, the Korion, must be put to death.

Will be funny watching their online Songs of Praise next year when their God changes religions, because his current one is too hard.