What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you watch the 2009 Grand Final?

Where will you watch the 2009 Grand Final?

• ANZ Stadium

Votes: 58 67.4%
  • Parramatta Leagues

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Somehwhere Private

Votes: 22 25.6%

• Total voters

benoir91

Juniors
Well documented that there are only 7000 tickets available to Parramatta fans, so who is going for them and who isnt?

Allegra

Juniors
i wana go to game, but if i cant im going to the leaguesy and staying in parra..

is that an OK plan?

Glenn

First Grade
Hoping to get online at 9am for my tickets to ANZ (touchwood my comp doesn't bite the dust between now and then)

salvy71

Juniors
I go to the grand final every year , when i got this years tickets i was convinced I'd be watching the Dragons v Dogs .......watching my own team was a dream I was hoping to have come true in maybe 2011/12 .

scottyeel

Bench
I go to the grand final every year , when i got this years tickets i was convinced I'd be watching the Dragons v Dogs .......watching my own team was a dream I was hoping to have come true in maybe 2011/12 .
Me too.:cool:

woddy

Juniors
sorry staying home up here in qld the 40 can block of VB is on ice I'll be drinking the merlot b4 and after but beer it is till fulltime

caylo

Bench
i wana go to game, but if i cant im going to the leaguesy and staying in parra..

is that an OK plan?

since Wenty leagues is all of 5min from my house and has easier parking I always go there. I have never been to Parra leagues to watch a game, which is a better atmosphere?

Want to go to the GF, but the pain of being there in 2001 still in my mind.

Plus I may as well have been watching it from outer space, I was that frigging high up.

Watch it at my Mum and Dad's place near Parra, and hoon down to O'Connell St straight afterwards.

Haynzy

First Grade
i'll be heading to a pub in the flinders ranges and begging them to put it on...... Should be ok providing i get in before any of the local bikies want to watch aus idol.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'll be watching it at home in Brisbane, last night i went out to watch it and ran into to many dickheads. Plus the grog is cheaper at home :D

parra_jesus

Juniors
cant wait to fly back for the game , i think i already asked this question but do u have to be a member to go to the leagues club to watch it ? if so where is the best place in parra to watch the game. thinking of goin to the albion or pj's cause they have a big screen.

parra pete

Referee
At home. Have doctor's appointment in Albury on Thursday, come home on Saturday morning....but could fly down to the game if I can organise some tickets through the Raiders this week.
Just checked flights, not many seats left from Albury to Sydney...

Yep, got some tickets..So http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEGlsifoqQY Good to have good mates..

Flying down from Albury Saturday arvo, back first thing Monday with my son and his partner....Will be first time I've been to Homebush Stadium..looking forward to it

Last edited:

gustarny

Juniors
Ill be there lucky my mate brought 8 tickets on half way he said ill get them so i can make a profit cause we have no chance of making the eight .I said i couldnt be bothered putting them on ebay so i didnt buy any.After three in a row i said Rick you better hold two of them for me just in case .

Barry Beath

Juniors
I'm a Saints fan, but i have a soft spot for Parra.I've been a local all my life.
Great game and atmosphere friday night. It seemed the Dogs had more fans than the Eels. That's what it seemed on tv.
I was really surprised. I think the Eels had as many fans as Saints have.