What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where would NRL be without Polynesians

parra pete

Referee
And all this comes about cos the Polynesian players are good for the NRl..
Please explain Pauline.....

CrazyEel

Bench
parra pete said:
And all this comes about cos the Polynesian players are good for the NRl..
Please explain Pauline.....
Simple maths ..... you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
emjaycee said:
Does this mean you believe in the Parrallel Evolution theory and not the Radiation theory?

Of course parallel evolution is a crock of s**t.

When I say "indigenous" I mean "migrated there first".

Sorry for the confusion - I blame the Polynesians.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Poupou Escobar said:
The only person looking silly here son is you.

Learn. To. Read.

I made a comment about the racist people in Germany and Holland - the fact I didn't mention the ones who aren't racist (and the majority of Europeans, including German and Dutch people) are very anti-racist in no way means I said or even implied/b] that 'all German and Dutch people are racist'.

I never once said that.

But I'm not going to qualify every f**king statement just in case imbeciles like you can't read.

So when I say to Twizzle I am saying he sounds like the racist people in Germany and Holland (not all of them obviously you f**king idiot) who tell Turks, Slavs and North Africans that they're not true Germans because white people are indigenous to the place.

Which is basically what Twizzle said - that aboriginals were here before anyone else which somehow makes them more Australian than the rest of us.

omfg

a throw away line 3 pages ago and your still on about it

I cant beleive you took that serious

you are seriously in need a chill pill, why do you take everything soooooooooooo serious

maybe yo should switch to decaf

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
omfg

a throw away line 3 pages ago and your still on about it

I cant beleive you took that serious

you are seriously in need a chill pill, why do you take everything soooooooooooo serious

maybe yo should switch to decaf

Dude, not allowing ourselves to be misrepresented on the internet is what separates man from the animals.

emjaycee

Coach
Poupou Escobar said:
Dude, not allowing ourselves to be misrepresented on the internet is what separates man from the animals.

I said exactly the same thing to my dog last night.
"If you dont want the cat to mis-represent you on the internet, be a man you wuss!!!":lol: :lol: :lol:

emjaycee

Coach
Poupou Escobar said:
Of course parallel evolution is a crock of s**t.

When I say "indigenous" I mean "migrated there first".

Sorry for the confusion - I blame the Polynesians.

But indigenous europeans were not white... they were Mesitopians (sp) with very strong Middle Eastern (early Egyptian) appearance. It took thousands of years and the Viking influence to really 'whiten' Europe.

CrazyEel

Bench
Poupou Escobar said:
Hmm, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works.

emjaycee said:
But indigenous europeans were not white... they were Mesitopians (sp) with very strong Middle Eastern (early Egyptian) appearance. It took thousands of years and the Viking influence to really 'whiten' Europe.

Actually recent findings suggest that Europeans were a combination of Asians (the first migration out of Africa) and second wave Africans.

The Viking had absolutely nothing to do with anything. They didn't come along until the early-mid 2nd millennia AD and things were settled looooooooooong before then.

Pazza

First Grade
Natalie's Daddy said:
VS

Brett Stewart
Eric Grothe
Steven Bell
Dean Collis/Matt Cooper/Mark Gasnier
Brent Tate
Darren Lockyer
Cooper Cronk
Luke Bailey
Danny Buderus
Mark O'Meley
Nathan Hindmarsh
Ryan Hoffman
Dallas Johnson

Not a bad contest.

why not

Brett Stewart
Eric Grothe
Steven Bell
Jamie Lyon
jarrad Hayne
Darren Lockyer
Cooper Cronk
Willie Mason
Danny Buderus
Adrian morley
Nathan Hindmarsh
Sonny Bill Williams
Luke O'donnell

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
emjaycee said:

Establishing skin colour for peoples who no longer exist in any purity is very unreliable - neither the skin colour of the Ertebølle nor that of the ancient Egyptians is known for certain.

Though I'll concede they were likely somewhere between black and white. I reckon all early peoples were this colour, with black and white skin being selected for much later on.

In Sweden I was taught that the Swedes migrated to Sweden from Germany (the Saamisk being recognised as the only indigenous people in Sweden).

Either way, I believe incumbency doesn't matter a jot when it comes to legitimacy of claim so "We were here first" means nothing.

On the other hand "We made this place good enough for you to want to come here" is a different story.

I reckon the best footy would be made up as such:

* Fullback/centres/wingers - Polys
* Halves - Non Polys
* Back row - 1 creative Poly and 2 workhorse non Polys
* Front row - BIG muthafugga Polys
* Hooker - non Poly

stuke

Bench
Poupou Escobar said:

i thought it was that we don't eat our own sh!t....(well most of us don't:sarcasm: )

fish eel

Immortal
if being here first means nothing, perhaps someone should tell the high court because that would make the mabo decision redundant.

Latest posts