What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's supporters most overrate their team's ability?

Which Team's supporters most overrate their team's ability?

• Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly

• Souths

• Bulldogs

• Total voters

Kid

Juniors
MOON MAN said:
No im not insaneink, the tigers defence in that game was awesome. However it was one of the most boring games of footy i have ever watched, only less boring than when the cowboys played them last year here. They have a "sound" first grade team the tigers, but in my opinion so boring!
I go for the Tigers and i would say you are correct, to a certain extent. I would go as far as to say everytime the Cowboys and Tigers play it is 1 hell of a boring game!!! But you have to remember mate, 2 teams are playing the game.

simon says

First Grade
Without a doubt it is Canberra.

This poll is a joke until they are put in.

They think every bloke they have is/was robbed of a test jumper.And blokes who are thrity years old in their PL are going to make next years rep team.

Canberra by a MILE.......... 8)

JK

I actually didn't think that Dogs fans thought much of our chances this year. We trash talk, and had some hope at the Parra game, but we don't actually think we'll win! 8)

I'm suprised every time we get the 2 points at the moment. We are operating on $2.75million salary cap and miss Vagana (plus a host of lower graders e.g. polglase)

miketyson

Juniors
I would go for the roosters , Good side yes but there fans would have you belive they are the greatest side ever "The new broncos" "Everyone hates us because we are so great" "We have revolutionised they way to play the game" etc ...

Tommy Smith

Referee
miketyson said:
"We have revolutionised they way to play the game" ...
But we have. Just ask any coach because they've been saying for a long time that the Roosters have taken defense to a new level. Remember, not my words, the coaches. :)

nqboy

First Grade
Well, it ain't us. We're pretty humble and many would say we've got a lot to be humble about.

Humble yet hopeful.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Easily canberra. They may be winning a few games but they carry on about so many mediocre players being selected for SOO when they don't deserve it. I don't think any Tigers fans expect any players to be selected for SOO this year. Prince/Sattler may have a slight chance. I remember one Canberra fan saying M Monaghan was the 2nd or 3rd best half back in the league. Now that was classic.

Paullyboy

Coach
We know the tigers wont have any one selected for SOO because your team never wins, its going to come in the bottom 3 or 4 like every other year. Canberra on the other hand came 4th last year and have started just as well this year - yet the thought of ONE of our players being selected makes us overraters? Rightio :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Personally i dont see how a team that was competing for a possible minor premiership in rd26 last year cant get one rep player in SOO
especially when at the time of origin our fullback was winning the count thus was the inform player of the comp

but selectors- meh #-o

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kingli...i mean moon man, boring does not equate to over rated.

idiot.

I wouldnt say that any team is boring.

Rastus, your a dork. At least Manly can have the gall to say their team will finish in the top 4 and not be laughed at....unlike Souths.

Shouldn't slugs be tapping your arse with that wooden spoon?

PINGU

Juniors
It's good to see 48% of fans agree with me.

Wests Tigers get my vote.

Each year we hear stories from certain fans telling us "This year is going to be the one" Normally the club starts on fire and wins a few games, in turn we start reading posts about who will make SOO and play for Australia. Manu and Galea are just 2 players who come to mind.

Now look at Manu and what the Wests Tigers fan base think of him nowdays. The daggers came out last year after he signed with Souths and he become a JOKE. Ben Galea is another player finding it hard to crack 1st grade. Still a SOO change this year boys, or have you found a new pin up boy?

Maybe these guys are right and it is the selectors, SOO coach, NSWRL who have it in for the players. The 88/89 Choke which happens after a few wins early on in the season is always the fault of the refs and touchies as well. :roll:

Latest posts