What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you?

homo man

Juniors
Just a thought so i can get a picture of who i talk to,just some details about yourself.Im a 28 year old male married(yes that's right)and my wife is 8 months with my first child:crazy:.Ive been brought up on footy and my whole family are parra fanatics.Im a truckie so thats why im om here at odd hours,okay your turn.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_FZVD5lsAw

Parra Future

Juniors
Homoman,

Congrats to you and your wife with your first child on the way. Mate, my name is Col Green. A few people on the forum know me already due to being a part of the 3P team trying to take over the Leagues Club board next month at the elections. I'm 34, married with one son who I love dearly that is about to turn 2 years old very soon. I too work pretty long hours, so 9 times out of 10 I am on here pretty late at night after work finishes. I run an Electrical Wholesaler and am very keen to keep safe the future of our team and club.

Dirty Mutombo

Juniors
28 Year old male. Personal Trainer setting my own clinetal in the City. So I too, am on weird hours lol.

My whole family are Parra fans, some post on here already but until last week I only read but now joinin in the fun! No kids, 2 dogs, 20 yr old girlfriend . All good!

Eels Dude

Coach
I am 25 years old. I am a Parramatta Fan. Nathan Hindmarsh is my favourite player. But I am not a homosexual.

mickdo

Coach
I am 25 years old. I am a Parramatta Fan. Nathan Hindmarsh is my favourite player. But I am not a homosexual.

:lol::lol::lol:

35 year old male. Been married for 18 months now, with our first due in 3 months time (a girl, they tell us). Parra fan as long as I can remember... although drinking too much has made some of that quite hazy ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
My name is Michael. I'm 24 (as of last Sunday, in fact) and I'm store manager of a Domino's Pizza store.

Dad is a lifelong Eels fan, and my whole entire family are Eels fanatics, too. But I guess the fanaticism stayed strongest with Dad and myself. Prior to 2000 I'd never even heard of rugby league, so I guess I'm a newbie. But I love the sport and the team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh, not that it matters but seeing as though everyone else mentioned their status, I'll go ahead and mention I'm single.

Also, Michael Jackson is a musical genius.

Angry_eel

First Grade
My name is Manish. Eels fan since moving to Australia in 2000. Currently studying ISYS at uni. Hoping to move into Systems Analyst/Web Development/Project Management by next year when i finish it.

noosa-eel

Juniors
My name is Violet, I am divorced with 2 sons aged 22 & 19 and am currently in a great relationship with a man I have known since I was 17 and very happy. I grew up in Cabramatta (Sydney) but I live on the Sunshine coast in QLD now and I am going into my 30th year of supporting the Mighty EELS. As mentioned in another posts I know a few other forumites on here and always look forward to meeting up in Brissie before the game..........:D

SDM

First Grade
Im 27, Male, getting married in 2010.

I live in North Sydney, but am a West Ryde boy, and as such grew up
half way between Balmain and Parra, so it didn't matter who I chose,
I was doomed:lol:

woddy

Juniors
38 male married 1 kid he's 2 and loves the EELS I'm originally from the hunter valley no newcastle knights then now live in the enemy state QLDER's lol, I went for the EELS my dad is a Manly fan.EELS fan since 80, Irrawang High fullback, Raymond Terrace High buckley shield sides 85/86 centre/wing .

Last edited:

Beez

Juniors
Rob from Northmead, 34, married, one beautifull little 4 year old girl. Grew up in Guildford and always been a proud Parra fan even during the early '90's.

My wish is to play for the Eels (fat chance).

Guitars, classic Falcons, strength training and Muay Thai are my hobbies.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
I am 43 with 2 Arms 2 Legs & a Brain That still Carrys a Bonafide 'Warranty'.. as i have never Used it. I Support the Eels Because I Can.. nah Seriously ..Because They have alot of Cabramatta Blues Juniors playing for them. & Before i sign off , I also Applaude Hindmarshys Anti Drug Campaign on ....'Say no to Crack' !!.

lewiscook

Juniors
hey fellas!

Im Lewis. i was born in Wentworthville Parramatta and lived there till i was about 6.
i now live in the eastern suburbs of sydney with the south sydney rabbit scum rorters!
I love surfing and love playing league, but as i am 17 my hope to play NRL is dimishing!

Latest posts