What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves to win a premiership before they retire more than anybody else?

Which player deserves to win their first premiership more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BM1979

Juniors
No. If he's won anything, it would only be a flag. You are still getting confused - this is NRL - you know - muscles, skill, testosterone??

Bob O'Reilly's 267th FG game was the 1981 gf - he's the winner I think.

Fair call, although his mammoth whinge at Hayne's soft head butt reacting to a blind sided stiff arm had gimp qualities.

Besides, he plays for Canterbury!

For someone who hates AFL so much Loudy you sure know alot about it ,try to bring it up in as manyt threads as you can too.

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
A winging bitch?

Is that some type of cool, high school, cafeteria phrase? You're so the
leader of the popular group Cliffy :lol:

Firstly it was a typo, secondly whinging isn't actually a proper word, so it's irrelevant, just like you. Now go back to the rock you crawled out from under.

timka4

Bench
Kidley for personal reasons, although I didn't vote for him because I didn't see his name.

Gallen is next. For a man to stay at the sharks and know that your premiership chances are low takes a lot of character.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Bob O'Reilly's 267th FG game was the 1981 gf - he's the winner I think.

Definately, as he played at Parra for a number of seasons before going to Easts and Penrith, then went back in 1980.

Another one I want to mention is Sattler and Girdler, not sure about the number of games, definitely not as much as O'Reilly, but both played 12 seasons before finally winning one at Penrith.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Not a proper word??

I ain't never learned to read good, but I thunk it might be.

It's not a proper word according to Chrome or Microsoft word.

It's a British slang term and seeing as the most modern dictionaries are including words like "unfriend" in them, it being dictionaries mean sweet f**k all.

Cliffhanger

Coach

It’s in most dictionaries. In fairness to Cliffhanger, she was banned from using the school library for failing to return her copy of “So You’ve Contracted Herpes’.

I borrowed the book for your mother, not my fault she found it so enthralling that she wouldn't give it back.

Godz Illa

Coach
Well, she is a doctor. Who knows, if you'd have stayed in touch she may have helped you with your intellectual issues too. Miracles happen.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Just because she dresses as a doctor for some of her clients, doesn't mean she's a doctor.

I'm not too worried about my intellectual problems. I still have the intellect to wind up in a better career than you, so I'll be fine.

Godz Illa

Coach
Since you used a "yo mamma" joke, I'm guessing we're about the same age (14). Tip: refer to the Oxford dictionary when you start putting together your KFC application

Hutty1986

Immortal
Just because she dresses as a doctor for some of her clients, doesn't mean she's a doctor.

I'm not too worried about my intellectual problems. I still have the intellect to wind up in a better career than you, so I'll be fine.

:lol::lol: I think you mean she dresses as a nurse, you f*cking numpty

DoggiesBroke

Juniors

It’s in most dictionaries. In fairness to Cliffhanger, she was banned from using the school library for failing to return her copy of “So You’ve Contracted Herpes’.

ugh. i so didn't want to know that Cliff has the herp derp.

i don't think i can look at her the same.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Since you used a "yo mamma" joke, I'm guessing we're about the same age (14). Tip: refer to the Oxford dictionary when you start putting together your KFC application

I'm not 14 but you tried to imply I was s**t, so I thought I'd come up with a response that was at your level, it's only fair.

Didgi

It's not a proper word according to Chrome or Microsoft word.

It's a British slang term and seeing as the most modern dictionaries are including words like "unfriend" in them, it being dictionaries mean sweet f**k all.

It's in the dictionary, but because Google Chrome says it's not a word, that settles the issue then?