What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves to win a premiership before they retire more than anybody else?

Which player deserves to win their first premiership more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is this Circle Jerkers Society of which you speak? I'm pretty sure you pushed for my membership in the Inane Dribblers Society during your misguided attempt to stop the LOL@50uff$ movement a few months back. Perhaps this new one is an upgrade. Kind of like moving up from the Stonecutters to the No Homer Club. I'm intrigued. Please send me a membership application form.

please see here

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=395037

you are already a card carrying member, no membership form needed

Oh, the second scummiest side in the NRL.

:roll::roll: if you say so.........after 40 years of supporting Manly, that is just like water off a ducks back.......can you try harder next time

you had better get over to the other thread, they are starting to form the 7pm circle and you do not want to miss out :lol::lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
:roll::roll: if you say so.........after 40 years of supporting Manly, that is just like water off a ducks back.......can you try harder next time

you had better get over to the other thread, they are starting to form the 7pm circle and you do not want to miss out :lol::lol:
Do you enjoy thinking about the people in the lol@50uff$ movement fapping together old man?

Has not having a working penis been that hard on you?

Do you enjoy thinking about the people in the lol@50uff$ movement fapping together old man?

Has not having a working penis been that hard on you?

nope, i just dont want you missing out on your daily entertainment`

as to the second part of your post.....never had to worry about that

Cliffhanger

Coach
You do realise that people posting jokes about Soufs is not a circle jerk? A circle jerk is when a group of people get together and masturbate.

Also a penis which is flaccid 100 per cent of the time is not a working one.

You do realise that people posting jokes about Soufs is not a circle jerk? A circle jerk is when a group of people get together and masturbate.

Also a penis which is flaccid 100 per cent of the time is not a working one.

yes i do....what you mob do is exactly the same thing, you all flock to the souths threads and jerk off and slap each other on the back, because you think you are funny

you had better go and get ready for the 9pm bat off,you do not want to miss out

Cliffhanger

Coach
Humour is subjective and old people generally don't understand the more hip humour. So it is no wonder all the jokes in the lol@50uff$ thread go over your head.

dogslife

Coach
You don't get it because you are part of the minority... Well two minorities actually. The minority that doesn't enjoy a hearty LOL@50uff$, and the even smaller minority of people who were actually alive to see Souff Sinney's last premiership. LOL@50uff$

Cliffhanger

Coach
You don't get it because you are part of the minority... Well two minorities actually. The minority that doesn't enjoy a hearty LOL@50uff$, and the even smaller minority of people who were actually alive to see Souff Sinney's last premiership. LOL@50uff$

:lol:

Silent Knight

First Grade

Never a truer word has been spoken. LOL@50uff$

dogslife

Coach
Andrew Ettingshausen.

This. I also had a soft spot for Peachey and always wanted him to go out a winner. But then he signed with Widnes and I thought the chances were slim to none, then he signed with Souffs, and I thought f**k now he's going out with successive wooden spoons

i get it.......but i do not need to be a part of a group to get my laughs at the expense of others.........now off you go for the 11pm session

apologies to loudy for being suckered into derailing this thread, by the circle jerk society

Loudstrat

Coach
He has already won 2 dickhead
No. If he's won anything, it would only be a flag. You are still getting confused - this is NRL - you know - muscles, skill, testosterone??

This thread has got me wondering. Who would have played the most first grade games with the one club before winning their first premiership?

I remember Mark O'Neill won with the tigers in his final game in 2005 (treating Balmain Tigers and Wests Tigers as effectively the one club).

Looking at the stats, that was his 223rd game, and his first finals series after 12 seasons. Can anyone top that?
Bob O'Reilly's 267th FG game was the 1981 gf - he's the winner I think.

This is late but I have to take you to task for that one Loudy.

Corey Payne is no gimp, he belted that soft tart Te'o so he has my undying admiration....

As for the topic, Hindy first, Bull next.
Fair call, although his mammoth whinge at Hayne's soft head butt reacting to a blind sided stiff arm had gimp qualities.

Besides, he plays for Canterbury!

Latest posts