What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to play at fullback in 2025?

Who should be our fullback in 2025?

• CNK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RTS

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Tuaupiki

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
It's simple. Charnze or Roger to play fullback?

I can see some people has changed their minds since the beginning of the year. I am one of them.

Roger gets his No.1 jersey back that he won his Dally M in back in 2018.

Threw in Tuaupiki as a wild card (Too good not to be in our team)

I changed my mind to Roger from Round 3 vs Canberra in Christchurch.

Where will CNK go? I think he'd be better in the centres or a running half like we tried earlier in the year due to injuries.

Blair

Coach
It's Roger now as we fell short with the current set-up. I don't say this lightly as Charnze is great at the back with his organisation. He's really vocal and his teammates listen.

He'll still be in the team. He's only about 29, isn't he? Centre is where as we want some zippy halves and wings.

WW, you can probably get rid of the Ford avatar now, we all got the joke (you had a poke at Meth!) but Meth is the original Ford guy. I can't handle two Fords and the Warriors often can't handle just one.

It's Roger now as we fell short with the current set-up. I don't say this lightly as Charnze is great at the back with his organisation. He's really vocal and his teammates listen.

He'll still be in the team. He's only about 29, isn't he? Centre is where as we want some zippy halves and wings.

WW, you can probably get rid of the Ford avatar now, we all got the joke (you had a poke at Meth!) but Meth is the original Ford guy. I can't handle two Fords and the Warriors often can't handle just one.

The communications issue RTS has that many and even Webby has mentioned can be improved with more time there. He can copy and paste what CNK provide and add more Roger pros on top.

I will remove the avatar as soon as Meth removes a quote he took out of context. Do you think that's mature of him?

JJ

Immortal
RTS at 1, CNK at centre. They’re both in the team, but Roger is my guy. I can see arguments both ways, beaver provides a decent justification but I’d like to hear something of substance from Webster if he’s sticking with CNK. I’d also like to hear a justification for bringing SJ straight in again…. “Hes our guy “ doesn’t do it for me in either case…

Tuaupiki for me to be a shit stirrer.
He can kick goals, seems to have the wheels and is younger. Seems energetic.
Plenty to work in communication and defense organisation.

But if you must give RTS 6 round to prove himself.

RTS at 1, CNK at centre. They’re both in the team, but Roger is my guy. I can see arguments both ways, beaver provides a decent justification but I’d like to hear something of substance from Webster if he’s sticking with CNK. I’d also like to hear a justification for bringing SJ straight in again…. “Hes our guy “ doesn’t do it for me in either case…

The centres for CNK means someone gets pushed down to cup. Who out of Berry/Leiataua/Pompey/MGT?
It's a hard one to answer when I think about it. It's the same headache for the coach.

01: RTS.
02: DWZ.
03: Leiataua.
04: CNK/MGT/Berry.
05: Tuaupiki/Pasikala/Tu.
06: TMM.
07: Metcalf.

Suddenly, there's a burst of speed with just a few adjustments.

The debate over the fullback position continues among the fans.

CNK has spent two seasons at fullback, maybe RTS deserves a shot in the role for a few games in 2025.

In my opinion, RTS is the one who can lead us to a premiership as a fullback, even if he's lost a step in speed.

Tuaupiki for me to be a shit stirrer.
He can kick goals, seems to have the wheels and is younger. Seems energetic.
Plenty to work in communication and defense organisation.

But if you must give RTS 6 round to prove himself.
Tuaupiki is very reliable at but too far back in the pecking order to see him play at fullback.
He could be converted to a half or utility, or worse go to the Bears.
Too talented to be stuck in NSW cup.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Comparisons between the 2

Speed - Even
Agility - RTS
Ball Playing - CNK
Kick return - RTS
Try Saving Tackles - CNK
Line Communication in Defence - Hard to judge as a fan, but Webster has named RTS being behind in this area
Positioning - CNK
High Ball - CNK has probably looked a bit better
All round X Factor - RTS

What that all shakes out too in regards to the decision, I don’t know, but shit I’m bored and quiet at work and it’s filled in a few mins