What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is/isn't finals bound.

_Johnsy

Referee
You've gone exactly like I expected you would.

2 wins from 8 to start the season, then 7 gift wins during Origin. Of course, you haven't won again since.

Must be a really satisfying feeling being given a free ride into the bottom of the 8. Even with that free ride, you still mightn't make it.

Have fun getting belted in week one of the finals.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the realm of the loser, take joy from another teams failure. I see there is a culture developing in Newwie. :lol:

petetheileet

First Grade
Sour grapes. I guess playing our rejects in Newcastle was something of a gift. Not as much as you guys taking them from us in the first place though.

Enjoy watching us in the finals.

Ribs speaks the truth...

Johns Magic talks sh*t

Ribs

Bench
"The Origin Period"

FMD. I seem to recall that Origin removes players for three weeks. Not 7 weeks.

Were St George the only team playing understrength teams in the mystical Origin Period? Of course not, but they played well and won 7, unlike the others, like your mob of rejects.

You had Gidley and Buderus out for Origin and we had Gasnier and Cooper. Adding injuries to lists to try and make your argument stick is laughable.

I think Alex Ranieiri was out for us too, so I suppose we were even. :roll:

We've struggled for years with injuries and now we have a half decent year and you wankers are crying foul.

If you have no depth, eat sh*t.

Johns Magic

Referee
"The Origin Period"

FMD. I seem to recall that Origin removes players for three weeks. Not 7 weeks.

Were St George the only team playing understrength teams in the mystical Origin Period? Of course not, but they played well and won 7, unlike the others, like your mob of rejects.

You had Gidley and Buderus out for Origin and we had Gasnier and Cooper. Adding injuries to lists to try and make your argument stick is laughable.

I think Alex Ranieiri was out for us too, so I suppose we were even. :roll:

We've struggled for years with injuries and now we have a half decent year and you wankers are crying foul.

If you have no depth, eat sh*t.

Also Cross and Simpson. Not to mention that there couldn't be two any less important positions to have to fill in than centres except for wing. I'm betting that just tore your pack and halves apart. But the game is won in the centres isn't it :roll:

I don't know why you're bagging Newcastle, this isn't about them. I didn't expect to make the finals this year and I'm happy with the way the team's going. But thanks for taking Reynoldson. The definition of 'reject'.

As I said before, I'm happy to wait out the rest of the year and see how the Dragons end up. More than happy.

Ribs

Bench
No doubt, just like the rest of the people on here following rubbish clubs like Newcastle, your only hope of enjoyment is the failure of others.

Now thats 'sad'.

Johns Magic

Referee
No doubt, just like the rest of the people on here following rubbish clubs like Newcastle, your only hope of enjoyment is the failure of others.

Now thats 'sad'.

Hopefully it'll end this false hope of yours and all the other Dragons fans that you're actually going to be a force at the end of the year.

Ribs

Bench
Hopefully it'll end this false hope of yours and all the other Dragons fans that you're actually going to be a force at the end of the year.

Not real bright are you?

Nobody is talking them up, we're just defending their effort to get the 7 straight. They played great football and got the results.

Your team didnt = sour grapes.

petetheileet

First Grade
Johns magic continues to even talk more sh*t...

BTW the only thing in your club that could stop Reynoldson from scoring a break away try is himself...

no one else was good enough to stop him...

lol and we are really missing Houston, Lulia and Wicks aren't we ribs

Johns Magic

Referee
Not real bright are you?

Nobody is talking them up, we're just defending their effort to get the 7 straight. They played great football and got the results.

Your team didnt = sour grapes.

Wrong.

Even suggesting that you're better than the clubs below you on the ladder is, again, talking yourself up.

You got shown up by the Raiders again next week, and it's unfortunate that your team is going to rob someone like them of a finals spot.

_Johnsy

Referee
Wrong.

Even suggesting that you're better than the clubs below you on the ladder is, again, talking yourself up.

You got shown up by the Raiders again next week, and it's unfortunate that your team is going to rob someone like them of a finals spot.

I take it you meant. You were shown up by the raiders. The phrase you used is past tense, ie. not current.

Future, are we playing canberra next week?, Nope we have cronulla.

Not too bright I see. Still talking sh*t.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ahhhhhhhhhhh the realm of the loser, take joy from another teams failure. I see there is a culture developing in Newwie. :lol:
The f*cken irony.

Saints fans never mention Cronullas records in debates.

Saints fans never take joy when Cronulla lose or have a poor season.

You know the saying, people in glass houses should not have sex with the curtains open!

_Johnsy

Referee
The f*cken irony.

Saints fans never mention Cronullas records in debates.

Saints fans never take joy when Cronulla lose or have a poor season.

You know the saying, people in glass houses should not have sex with the curtains open!

I dont mention it. I was not aware of that quote, must be a shire/cousin thing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sense of humour like a peice of moss, OK.

So you are claiming you do not 'take joy' when Cronulla lose or have a bad season.

Must be lonely when you speak to your fellow saints fans.

_Johnsy

Referee
Sense of humour like a peice of moss, OK.

So you are claiming you do not 'take joy' when Cronulla lose or have a bad season.

Must be lonely when you speak to your fellow saints fans.

This next bit is for you.

Considering that Cronulla have won nothing, I know it must be hard, but my life does not revolve around football. I take joy if the dragons win. If we play cronulla, then yes I'd take joy if they lost. capish ?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I understand, you must be very lonely. Ribs for example takes great joy in every Cronulla loss.

Willow on the other hand just gets a wry smile.

Jimbo is like Ribs, Saints losing is almost as good as Cronulla winning.

As is the case for many saints, your claiming you do not, fair enough, but your are a minority.

Latest posts