What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is/isn't finals bound.

Ribs

Bench
Wrong.

Even suggesting that you're better than the clubs below you on the ladder is, again, talking yourself up.

You got shown up by the Raiders again next week, and it's unfortunate that your team is going to rob someone like them of a finals spot.

Spending too long in the mines?

We deserve our spot in the 8 because we have won enough games. To suggest that the teams below have been robbed of a spot is brilliant......

We only get to play f*cktards like Newcastle once so I dont know how its an easy draw :lol:

As for the Raiders showing us up, that was going to be said whenever we lost one so congratulations. We actually played really poor that day and the Raiders were good, thats the way it goes.

As for the teams below us, the Titans had a chance at us with their full strength 17 and we won 30 -12.

Ribs

Bench
I understand, you must be very lonely. Ribs for example takes great joy in every Cronulla loss.

Willow on the other hand just gets a wry smile.

Jimbo is like Ribs, Saints losing is almost as good as Cronulla winning.

As is the case for many saints, your claiming you do not, fair enough, but your are a minority.

My year of football doesnt revolve around the Sharks losing....and it certainly isnt what i look forward to, unlike some on here.

But Id be lying if I said I wouldnt be happy to see the Broncos put on 50.

Johns Magic

Referee
We deserve our spot in the 8 because we have won enough games.

Games which you didn't deserve to win.

To suggest that the teams below have been robbed of a spot is brilliant.....

Hardly when they've consistently beaten you.

Raiders twice, Tigers, Eels, Bulldogs, even the Cowboys have beaten you this year.

We only get to play f*cktards like Newcastle once so I dont know how its an easy draw :lol:

It's a shame we were missing our two Origin players, but then again that's all part of the easy draw that was handed to you.

As for the Raiders showing us up, that was going to be said whenever we lost one so congratulations. We actually played really poor that day and the Raiders were good, thats the way it goes.

Of course it was going to be said, because it was always going to happen.

Raiders beat you twice this year, that's no fluke. It's a shame you'll be robbing them of a top 8 spot, because they could actually do alright in the finals if they got the chance.

As for the teams below us, the Titans had a chance at us with their full strength 17 and we won 30 -12.

The Knights beat them as well at full-strength. Without Buderus. So that logic's pretty flawed. You've only had one other win all year outside the gift period. Eight losses though.

But seriously, the Dragons are legit this year.

Ribs

Bench
Didnt deserve to win? Ha ha ha how old are you??

We beat the Storm and Broncos by decent margins and played bloody well both games and the Titans match was an excellent game. Not to mention beating the Titans full strength 30 - 12.

So you had two players out, who gives a sh*t? Seriously boo f*cking hoo champ. If your club cant cover for two players then best of luck over the next few years :lol:, we had two out and you had the home ground advantage. Still...... you came up empty against a better team and you're still bitching about it.

So by your Newcastle logic, Manly and the Roosters dont deserve to be above us? We beat them full strength too remember? So we should be about 4th. Super.

Yes, we've lost a few, but taking a look over them they were all close ones. Took us a while to get a halves combo and since we did we played better football. Our defense stats are well up there in the rankings and so is our for and against. But I guess they dont indicate anything either?

No, of course not.

Johns Magic

Referee
We beat the Storm and Broncos by decent margins and played bloody well both games and the Titans match was an excellent game.

You honestly think you would have beaten them if they had their full line-ups? Stop kidding yourself, you've been well and truly embarassed when coming up against teams with their roster available.

So you had two players out, who gives a sh*t? Seriously boo f*cking hoo champ. If your club cant cover for two players then best of luck over the next few years :lol:, we had two out and you had the home ground advantage. Still...... you came up empty against a better team and you're still bitching about it.

I'm not bitching about it. I don't care. We were never going to win that game with the players we had out. All just part of the free-ride though.

So by your Newcastle logic, Manly and the Roosters dont deserve to be above us? We beat them full strength too remember? So we should be about 4th. Super.

No, unlike the Dragons those teams actually got to where they are legitimately. They can actually win outside the Origin period.

Yes, we've lost a few, but taking a look over them they were all close ones. Took us a while to get a halves combo and since we did we played better football. Our defense stats are well up there in the rankings and so is our for and against. But I guess they dont indicate anything either?

No, of course not.

Close losses to teams at the bottom of the ladder. Real inspiring.

This new halves pairing has just lost you two games straight. Coinciding with Origin ending, of course.

Lets have a look at those stats outside the Origin period. Flogging teams missing upwards of ten players really doesn't mean much now does it. No, of course not.

Reality started two weeks ago.

Hutty1986

Immortal
hahahaha, look at this Newie tosser.. go back to jerking off over Goey Joey videos.

When did newcastle win at brookvale? When did newcastle beat anyone of note.. hmm...

F*cking whinging wanker.

Hutty1986

Immortal
You honestly think you would have beaten them if they had their full line-ups? Stop kidding yourself, you've been well and truly embarassed when coming up against teams with their roster available.

I'm not bitching about it. I don't care. We were never going to win that game with the players we had out. All just part of the free-ride though.

No, unlike the Dragons those teams actually got to where they are legitimately. They can actually win outside the Origin period.

Close losses to teams at the bottom of the ladder. Real inspiring.

This new halves pairing has just lost you two games straight. Coinciding with Origin ending, of course.

Lets have a look at those stats outside the Origin period. Flogging teams missing upwards of ten players really doesn't mean much now does it. No, of course not.

Reality started two weeks ago.

:lol: Sure it did, f*ckwit. Enjoy missing the 8, and enjoy the way we embarrassed you in front of your home rednecks.

maybe look at the facts sometimes... wait.. that's a bit beyond you

Johns Magic

Referee
hahahaha, look at this Newie tosser.. go back to jerking off over Goey Joey videos.

When did newcastle win at brookvale? When did newcastle beat anyone of note.. hmm...

F*cking whinging wanker.

Manly, Titans, Roosters, Raiders.

All the teams the Dragons beat actually.

Oh wait, the Raiders beat you didn't they. Twice.

Wow, the Dragons are really good this year.

Gaba

First Grade
First time the dragons ever played a weaken broncos team, the last 7 games the dragons been depleted 5 times and beaten a full strength boncos team and still beat them.

The last time a full strength dragons played the broncos the score was 20 -4 at broncos home game

Newcastle do not have the back up players just face it, newcastle lost to a depleted dragons , the knights lost to parramatta, lost to the warriors twice, had luck beating a depleted bulldogs team.

If the knights werent a ONE man team they would still be in the top 8

Last edited:

Johns Magic

Referee
:lol: Sure it did, f*ckwit. Enjoy missing the 8, and enjoy the way we embarrassed you in front of your home rednecks.

maybe look at the facts sometimes... wait.. that's a bit beyond you

Two straight losses, they're the facts.

What are these facts you're talking about?

Ribs

Bench
Actually our record against the Broncos is pretty good, and it would have been nice to have a crack at Melbourne but I guess we'll never know.

Basically, and this is pretty much the principal of all leagues, if you win enough games, you make the finals. So far we're going ok. If all these teams below us deserved to be there, they wouldnt have lost so many games.... would they champ!

Funny that you say we've been embarrassed by the full strength teams. Given we've only lost by 13+ once, and I notice you dont mention that we only had 12 players for 60 minutes.

And yeah the Roosters and Manly sure do deserve their spots and yep they sure can win outside of Origin, and yep we sure did beat them outside Origin.

As for the stats, you just accounted for two games. Its round 20 now, catch up ffs.

Johns Magic

Referee
Actually our record against the Broncos is pretty good, and it would have been nice to have a crack at Melbourne but I guess we'll never know.

Basically, and this is pretty much the principal of all leagues, if you win enough games, you make the finals. So far we're going ok. If all these teams below us deserved to be there, they wouldnt have lost so many games.... would they champ!

Funny that you say we've been embarrassed by the full strength teams. Given we've only lost by 13+ once, and I notice you dont mention that we only had 12 players for 60 minutes.

And yeah the Roosters and Manly sure do deserve their spots and yep they sure can win outside of Origin, and yep we sure did beat them outside Origin.

As for the stats, you just accounted for two games. Its round 20 now, catch up ffs.

Losing to the Cowboys and losing by 12 to the Bulldogs.

That's pretty embarassing.

As I said, let's see how the rest of the year goes for you guys.

Gaba

First Grade
Losing to the Cowboys and losing by 12 to the Bulldogs.

That's pretty embarassing.

As I said, let's see how the rest of the year goes for you guys.

It doesnt matter the dragons weren't expected to do anything this year , so its not embarrassing and the bulldogs and cowboys were , so its more embarrassing for those clubs to be 2nd last and last

Johns Magic

Referee
It doesnt matter the dragons weren't expected to do anything this year , so its not embarrassing and the bulldogs and cowboys were , so its more embarrassing for those clubs to be 2nd last and last

Personally I thought the Dogs would do well to avoid the spoon at the start of the season. No front row and no backs.

Besides Patten and SBW they're trash.

_Johnsy

Referee
So did the Dragons.

You Dragons idiots don't realise that I don't care about the Knights, this has nothing to do with them. They're an average side this year. But Saints are no better.

Your sig suggests otherwise.

StGeorge 6th

Newcastle 12th

Yes we are

It's a fact that Saints had an easy draw through the Origin period but in this comp, every game is difficult week to week. They are still top 8 material.

BN420

Juniors
Dragons have nothing, they always fall apart in the big games :p

but this year they are playing with some guts instead of being fancy pants with the ball like all the previous years.

Bazal

Post Whore
Parramatta are not finals bound. And I'll get in early and say the same for 2009....

Latest posts