What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is/isn't finals bound.

Raider_69

Post Whore
There must still be some bugs to be worked out
i had the roosters winning this week and for some reason they were awarded 4 competition points

BWNB

First Grade
1. Manly
2. Storm
3. Broncos
4. Roosters
5. Sharks
6. Raiders
7. Dragons
8. Tigers

Roosters def Sharks
Broncos def Raiders
Storm def Dragons
Manly def Tigers

Roosters def Raiders
Sharks def Broncos

Storm def Sharks
Manly def Roosters

Manly Premiers

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Btw don't know if anyones noticed but this time you dont enter margin you enter each teams score.

_Johnsy

Referee
Manly
Broncs
Storm
Sharks
Dragons
Roosters
Knights
Raiders

A fair few of the games were 50-50 propositions.

Sleep

Juniors
Teams get four points for a win apparently. The predictor was up a week or so ago. I figured they took it back down to fix the bugs. Obviously not.

mongoose

Coach
the raiders definitely have the best run home so i will be pissed if we dont make it with or without carney.

ill say.....

Storm
Manly
Sharks
Roosters
Broncos
Raiders
Dragons
Knights

as for that ladder.

its farked.

i had teh sharks winning 2 less games than manly and some how they were in front of em at the end.

..::Matheos::..

Juniors
The top 8 will be as follows:

PTS
1) Manly 40
2) Broncos 37
3) Storm 36
4) Roosters 36
5) Sharks 34
6) Dragons 30
7) Raiders 28
8) Tigers 26

Ausguy

Coach
The top 8 will be as follows:

PTS
1) Manly 40
2) Broncos 37
3) Storm 36
4) Roosters 36
5) Sharks 34
6) Dragons 30
7) Raiders 28
8) Tigers 26

interesting... you got the broncos not losing another game and the sharks only winning 2 out of 5. i know its only your opinion and your entitled to it but i think your wrong. Who are the storm going to lose to apart from manly in your opinion?

..::Matheos::..

Juniors
interesting... you got the broncos not losing another game and the sharks only winning 2 out of 5. i know its only your opinion and your entitled to it but i think your wrong. Who are the storm going to lose to apart from manly in your opinion?

I see Storm losing to Penrith at CUA Stadium....

i believe that the Broncos have forgotten origin and is starting to play damaging footy. Plus, they have the easiest run out of all the teams fighting for a top 4 spot. Who do u think the broncos will lose too? What do u think will be the top 4?

Rovelli

Bench
This round has made things a little more clearer, but not much.

Raiders 24 points, +72 differential
Bulldogs, Knights home
Rabbitohs, Cowboys away

Canberra have to be locks for the top-8 now. Bulldogs at home they will spank. Rabbits and Cows away are games that they have been liable to drop in the past, but it doesn't look like happening. With the porous defence of both those teams, they should win those ones. Knights at home they will go into favoured, after today's mauling of the Panthers. I see 3-1 or 4-0, giving them 30 or 32 points and easily a top six spot.

Dragons 24 points, +63 differential
Broncos away
Roosters, Eels, Warriors home

Pretty tough draw, two wins and two losses is acceptable and could even be enough to see them sneak into the eight. But there are no two games that the Dragons could say that they are going to win; at least not on current form.

Tigers 24 points, +38 differential
Sharks, Sea Eagles home
Titans, Eels away

Kind of tough for the Tigers in the run home. Home games will give a slight leveller, but they will have to be near their best to beat either Cronulla and especially Manly. Titans away they could be considered vulnerable, but they should win. Parra away will be a tough tussle no matter what.

1-3 at the worst IMO, 26 points and a positive differential. Best case is obviously 4-0, but a realistic best case would be 3-1 probably, and give them 30 and a playoff spot.

Warriors 24 points, -95 differential
Sharks, Panthers home
Dragons, Eels away

I think we will need three wins to make it. Raiders should finish on 30, and the Tigers/Dragons could too. With our bad differential, we know that we will deserve our spot in the finals if we can make it.

Sharks at home will be an arm-wrestle, which we have had average success in such situations. It's one we will start with a fair chance though, especially at home. Panthers at home in Round 25 is almost the opposite, both teams can put the points on, but we're at home, and we'd need a win.

Dragons and Eels away will be tough games no matter what. We don't perform well in these two respective fixtures regardless of the situation we find ourselves in. We don't play well in Australia full stop.

I'm hoping for 3-1, which will be what we need. 28 points won't be enough with our bad differential.

Panthers 23 points, -69 differential

Dogs, Storm, Sea Eagles home
Warriors away

Pretty tough draw for a team demoralised after an awful performance today. You'd still back them to beat the Dogs comfortably, but from there, the run home is rather tough. The Storm and Sea Eagles are the best two teams in the competition, and can win without home advantage.

Warriors away they'll be a chance, as they have had success against us in the past, and especially in Auckland. It will depend, however, if they are still in contention come Round 25, such is the week-by-week proposition teams have to take in such a tight league.

2-2 best case scenario? 27 points, and not enough?

Knights 22 points, +37 differential

Storm and Cowboys home
Broncos, Raiders, Titans away

Have a game in hand over the teams listed above them. Will end the round in the 8 with a win over the Titans, something I think that they will. From there, games in Brisbane and Canberra will especially test their mettle, as will the game against the Storm. Cowboys at home will be a walk in the park for them you'd think.

Worst case, 2-3. Best case, 3-2 or even 4-1. Finish on 26, 28 or 30. 30 will be enough for them, 28 and a good differential is a maybe, 26 is a no-no.

Titans 22 points, -58 differential

Tigers, Knights home
Broncos, Sea Eagles, Cowboys away

As bad as they have been recently due to injuries, they go to 9th with a win over the Knights tomorrow. I don't see it happening for them sadly.

Sea Eagles away is an immediate write-off. Broncos and Cowboys away in the local derby will both be tough, as the Coast have bragging rights at the moment. They could eek out the Cows, but not be so lucky against the Broncos.

Tigers at home is a game they could take if the Tigers don't bring their A-game.

Best case, 2-3. Worst case, 0-5 or 1-4. Best case finish is 26 points, and they miss out.

Eels - to be updated after Roosters game.

Gaba

First Grade
Forget penrith they shouldnt be thinking about it after losing by 62 points it would be embarrassment for the league.

The dragons should win against broncos,eels,warriors and roosters , when they pick thier attack up cant see any of those sides put much of a score against the dragons defense

But i agree on current form the broncos will be a test. if the dragons have picked up their form, then the results should go the way as mention above , dragons victory heres hoping

Dont be surprise to see broncos just hang on , i think they will finish 7th

Last edited: