What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

St. Brett

Juniors
Bad news, guys......we got the Fox sports channels disconnected, so I'm not able to watch the NFL this/next year.

I'll have to rely on The Daily Telegraph snippets of a Monday morning or nfl dot com.

Hmmmm.

Big Tim

First Grade
Bad news, guys......we got the Fox sports channels disconnected, so I'm not able to watch the NFL this/next year.

I'll have to rely on The Daily Telegraph snippets of a Monday morning or nfl dot com.

Hmmmm.

Lucky you, you dont have to watch the Skins this season.

Monk

Referee
Up to date

AFC

East:
Patriots: Ice Ice Brady, AusKnightRKO, MC_DUI, Sanchez, stormtragic, Tyler.Durden
Dolphins: Electrica, Fin077, joel_caine_no_1_fan, rabbitohs, hellteam, Jasgragon, STG-Dragon, Broncodr01d, boxa777
Jets: corbin, Redunderthebed, ash the bash, Lambretta
Bills: Ron Jeremy, Big Mick, 40/20, Mr Opinionated, BuffaloRules

North:
Bengals: meltiger, Dogs of War,
Browns:
Steelers: Frederick, bluesbreaker, zombie jesus, CanadianSteve, Woodson, CABRA ROCKS, BIKER_DRAGON,
Ravens: Bumble,

South:
Colts: BeeeeeRad, saint-colesy, mozza91, 18to87,
Jaguars: El Cocnuto, andrew057, PavlogsDog,
Texans:
Titans: Selachimorpha, Foz, Noa,

West:
Raiders: Pennywisealfie, Eelementary, Spitty,
Broncos: legend, Ocko, CQ Raider, Tigers_are_Pro, Tom115,
Chiefs:
Chargers: CJG 182, Russell Crowe’s Band, Fire Spirit, supercharger,

NFC

East:
Giants: brooksy19, Southernsaint, nyfg89, butch82,
Cowboys: Monk, SydRaider, fat mike, Shorty, Skeletor, Agent Mulder, daz08, coach, natheel, Guvner, iamtheantichrist,
Eagles: Cupid Stunt, Raider_69, chiana, dio, Luke Hatherly, ByRd, Bay City, Mickdo
Redskins: Big Tim, Forest Dragon,

North:
Packers: Punton, Matt23, Parki, Twizzle, macavity, DragonPunk, Alehana, MSH, teegy, PJ Marshal, saint pebba,
Bears: Godz Illa, KiWi BoI 15, mightybears,
Vikings: Jono078, Paullyboy, Butters, God King Dean,
Lions: The_Savage_1, owend21,

South:
Panthers: aphelion,
Buccaneers: DeeGan, beave, Collateral, KroganDocter,
Saints: Dragonfire, Jamskee, Jono1987,
Falcons:

West:
Seahawks: Pika, Dr Crane, Ausguy,
Rams: Booeycollector, Stonecutter, kurt faulk, Lynch,
Cardinals: Mhartew
49ers: abpanther, Lockyer4President!, WestsRobbo, leaguerules, greenhat, Philby, krudmonk,

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
poor falcons,chiefs,texans & browns even the lions and rams have some fans on the forum

That makes sense. I kinda thought the Falcons would have picked up a fan or two, they've been relatively successful and have a pretty cool logo and stuff.

But the Chiefs, Texans and Browns makes complete sense.
The Chiefs never win a thing and have struggled for 40 years and are based in the middle of nowhere. Kansas City aint even in Kansas State ffs. Silly place is in Missouri!

The Texans are brand new and anyone with a penchance for rooting cows would go for the glory hole boys in Dallas.

The Browns should never have dropped the Bombers part of their nickname. Originally the Cleveland side ran a competition to choose a name for the club. The people of Cleveland chose PANTHERS. However the city had a basketball team or baseball team called the Panthers who were the easy beats and had been forever, so the club vetoed the name.

The manager at the time had the surname BROWN and people started calling them BROWNS BOMBERS as they were so successful. The Browns part eventually stuck. Shame as Bombers is so much cooler.

Lambretta

First Grade
poor falcons,chiefs,texans & browns even the lions and rams have some fans on the forum

The Lions have that whole Axel Foley - Beverley Hills Cop 80's thing to thank for their fans outside of the States

Plus the Rams have won Superbowls, so they'd have plenty of fans. I am a member on inthemix and the NFL thread in their sports forum has a couple of Rams fans posting.

Shorty

Staff member
Geez who'd support the Browns, LOL, they suck!
I'm sure I saw a Falcons and Texans supporter on here though.

Lambretta

First Grade
Geez who'd support the Browns, LOL, they suck!
I'm sure I saw a Falcons and Texans supporter on here though.

True. But before the merger of the American Football League with the National Football League to form the current structure, the Browns were one of the real powerhouses of the sport. They won a bowl and were there or thereabouts each year.

My dad used to work with a guy from the US who was a Browns tragic - though he was from Cleveland, so that explains that.

I still maintain if they were the Cleveland Bombers, they'd be quite well supported outside of the US. But the name "Browns" just makes us think of sh*t.

Shorty

Staff member
True. But before the merger of the American Football League with the National Football League to form the current structure, the Browns were one of the real powerhouses of the sport. They won a bowl and were there or thereabouts each year.
Yeah there were a few teams that dropped their bundle once they merged the two.
My dad used to work with a guy from the US who was a Browns tragic - though he was from Cleveland, so that explains that.

I still maintain if they were the Cleveland Bombers, they'd be quite well supported outside of the US. But the name "Browns" just makes us think of sh*t.
Most of the time the home games are sold out, and for a team that has done sweet fa. that's pretty good.
They have like the most loyal fans of the NFL!

Yeah I hate the colour brown, the uniform is terrible:lol:
And they have no icon on their helmets either! Still quite a few celebs follow the team.
Dean, Browns are named after, Paul Brown (influential sports figure in Ohio).
But really, that's too much thought for a team name!

Joker's Wild

Coach

Hmmmm.

There's always OneHD mate

Im a Texans supporter.

One of my good mates is from Houston and was a massive Oilers fan until they moved to Nashville. He started following the Texans in '02 and got me into the NFL a couple of years later.

Steel Dragon

Bench
afc_feature.jpg
MiamiDolphinsLogo.gif

NFC.jpg
new-orleans-saints-logo-1.jpg

Kinda seems like I'm hedging my bets I know, but a few of the American sports, I have a team in each conference. ie MLB NL Mets AL Angels

Broncodr01d

Juniors
There's always OneHD mate

Im a Texans supporter.

One of my good mates is from Houston and was a massive Oilers fan until they moved to Nashville. He started following the Texans in '02 and got me into the NFL a couple of years later.

Cleveland and Houston - interesting mix.

Latest posts