What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Miami Dolphins

Miami Hurricanes/West Virginia

It's the season of the Wild Cat formation and former West Virginia Super star Pat White is in the house! :D

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
Just went through all 11 pages and made an updated list, i'll edit it as more fans come through.

AFC

East:
Patriots: Ice Ice Brady, AusKnightRKO, MC_DUI, Sanchez, stormtragic, Tyler.Durden
Dolphins: Electrica, Fin077, joel_caine_no_1_fan, rabbitohs, hellteam, Jasgragon, STG-Dragon, Broncodr01d
Jets: corbin, Redunderthebed, ash the bash,
Bills: Ron Jeremy, Big Mick, 40/20, Mr Opinionated,

North:
Bengals: meltiger, Dogs of War,
Browns:
Steelers: Frederick, bluesbreaker, zombie jesus, CanadianSteve, Woodson, CABRA ROCKS,
Ravens: Bumble,

South:
Colts: BeeeeeRad, saint-colesy, mozza91, 18to87,
Jaguars: El Cocnuto, andrew057, PavlogsDog,
Texans:
Titans: Selachimorpha, Foz, Noa,

West:
Raiders: Pennywisealfie, Eelementary, Spitty,
Broncos: legend, Ocko, CQ Raider, Tigers_are_Pro, Tom115,
Chiefs:
Chargers: CJG 182, Russell Crowe’s Band, Fire Spirit, supercharger,

NFC

East:
Giants: brooksy19, Southernsaint, nyfg89, butch82,
Cowboys: Monk, SydRaider, fat mike, Shorty, Skeletor, Agent Mulder, daz08, coach, natheel, Guvner,
Eagles: Cupid Stunt, Raider_69, chiana, dio, Luke Hatherly, ByRd, Bay City, Mickdo
Redskins: Big Tim, Forest Dragon,

North:
Packers: Punton, Matt23, Parki, Twizzle, macavity, DragonPunk, Alehana, MSH, teegy, PJ Marshal
Bears: Godz Illa, KiWi BoI 15, mightybears,
Vikings: Jono078, Paullyboy, Butters,
Lions: The_Savage_1,

South:
Panthers: aphelion,
Buccaneers: DeeGan, beave, Collateral, KroganDocter,
Saints: Dragonfire, Jamskee,
Falcons:

West:
Seahawks: Pika, Dr Crane,
Rams: Booeycollector, Stonecutter, kurt faulk, Lynch,
Cardinals: Mhartew
49ers: abpanther, Lockyer4President!, WestsRobbo, leaguerules, greenhat, Philby, krudmonk,

Monk

Referee
Just went through all 11 pages and made an updated list, i'll edit it as more fans come through.

AFC

East:
Patriots: Ice Ice Brady, AusKnightRKO, MC_DUI, Sanchez, stormtragic, Tyler.Durden
Dolphins: Electrica, Fin077, joel_caine_no_1_fan, rabbitohs, hellteam, Jasgragon, STG-Dragon, Broncodr01d, boxa777
Jets: corbin, Redunderthebed, ash the bash,
Bills: Ron Jeremy, Big Mick, 40/20, Mr Opinionated,

North:
Bengals: meltiger, Dogs of War,
Browns:
Steelers: Frederick, bluesbreaker, zombie jesus, CanadianSteve, Woodson, CABRA ROCKS, BIKER_DRAGON,
Ravens: Bumble,

South:
Colts: BeeeeeRad, saint-colesy, mozza91, 18to87,
Jaguars: El Cocnuto, andrew057, PavlogsDog,
Texans:
Titans: Selachimorpha, Foz, Noa,

West:
Raiders: Pennywisealfie, Eelementary, Spitty,
Broncos: legend, Ocko, CQ Raider, Tigers_are_Pro, Tom115,
Chiefs:
Chargers: CJG 182, Russell Crowe’s Band, Fire Spirit, supercharger,

NFC

East:
Giants: brooksy19, Southernsaint, nyfg89, butch82,
Cowboys: Monk, SydRaider, fat mike, Shorty, Skeletor, Agent Mulder, daz08, coach, natheel, Guvner,
Eagles: Cupid Stunt, Raider_69, chiana, dio, Luke Hatherly, ByRd, Bay City, Mickdo
Redskins: Big Tim, Forest Dragon,

North:
Packers: Punton, Matt23, Parki, Twizzle, macavity, DragonPunk, Alehana, MSH, teegy, PJ Marshal
Bears: Godz Illa, KiWi BoI 15, mightybears,
Vikings: Jono078, Paullyboy, Butters,
Lions: The_Savage_1,

South:
Panthers: aphelion,
Buccaneers: DeeGan, beave, Collateral, KroganDocter,
Saints: Dragonfire, Jamskee,
Falcons:

West:
Seahawks: Pika, Dr Crane,
Rams: Booeycollector, Stonecutter, kurt faulk, Lynch,
Cardinals: Mhartew
49ers: abpanther, Lockyer4President!, WestsRobbo, leaguerules, greenhat, Philby, krudmonk,

Last edited:
Dallas Cowboys.
Went for a holiday to Hawaii/Los Angles back in 97 as a young nipper and
ended up buying a Blue cowboys replica shirt with the number 22 on the back & ended up with all sorts of Cowboys & Emett Smith merch on the plane back home.
Only started getting back into watching games in the last couple of years.

St. Brett

Juniors
I want to go on record in saying that The Washington Redskins will go all the way this year/next year and that I'm putting 50 quid on them.

I see The Cowboys had the most expensive team in the history of NFL last year and now they've got a billion dollar stadium that looks like a grey mess.
It's pretty bland I reckon.
And Romo is still horny over his Hollywood wife and can't concentrate on jack squat.
The Giants kicked their ass - what a memorable opener.
Cowboys = pretenders.
Remember that fumble by the Cowboys in that semi 2 years ago and squandered a goal right in front only to be beat by a point? Har Har Har.

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
I want to go on record in saying that The Washington Redskins will go all the way this year/next year and that I'm putting 50 quid on them.

Clearly you havent seen them this year
fecal matter.
They are a mess. And they have the easiest early scheduale in the league, they should be 4-0, they are 2-2, They'll run dead last in the NFC east.

legend

Coach
The Skins are the NFL's biggest disppointment along with the Chargers but at least the Skins have two Superbowl rings to their name, the Chargers have f**k all and that ain't gonna change any time soon. The Cronulla Sharks of the NFL!

The Skins paid Haynesworth 100 million. What a waste of money. Dan Snyder has more money than sense, explains his close relationship with Tom Cruise.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Skins are the NFL's biggest disppointment along with the Chargers but at least the Skins have two Superbowl rings to their name, the Chargers have f**k all and that ain't gonna change any time soon. The Cronulla Sharks of the NFL!

The Skins paid Haynesworth 100 million. What a waste of money. Dan Snyder has more money than sense, explains his close relationship with Tom Cruise.

Did someone say Oakland Raiders?

Seriously - seven years ago we were riding high. Look at the side now - a rabble, led by a megalomaniac with little idea...

legend

Coach
The Skins have always had a good playing roster, that is the difference between the two. They always promise so much and deliver so little. Apart from Oakland fans, I don't think anyone else has any expectation and sees them as a team who always get a high draft pick and f**k it up.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
Chargers have easily the biggest under-performers. Every year they have one of the most talented rosters in the league and an average division. Marty Schotenheimer was made the scapegoat for a couple years of bad post-seasons.

To be honest, when you watch the way people like Rivers, LT and Merriman carry on there is no wonder why they continuously under-perform. I would not take one of those players on the Patriots.

The Redskins have suffered from a lack of leadership on the field. They always get so close and then f**k up. Jason Campbell is NOT the future of that franchise and I think they should give Colt Brennan an opportunity to do something year and if he can't take Bradford or McCoy.

Eelementary

Post Whore
s
The Skins have always had a good playing roster, that is the difference between the two. They always promise so much and deliver so little. Apart from Oakland fans, I don't think anyone else has any expectation and sees them as a team who always get a high draft pick and f**k it up.

I don't know...I mean, Oakland's defensive team isn't bad. It's not as good as the Steelers' or Ravens', but it's not bad.

Our offense is where we lack any penetration whatsoever (barring the running game).

legend

Coach
The glittering careers of Greg Ellis and Richard Seymour will come to an abrupt halt courtesy of Al Davis.

Eelementary

Post Whore
There's our problem, right there. Davis is a dinosaur of the game, and he's killing this great franchise from the inside out.

Big Tim

First Grade

I see The Cowboys had the most expensive team in the history of NFL last year and now they've got a billion dollar stadium that looks like a grey mess.
It's pretty bland I reckon.
And Romo is still horny over his Hollywood wife and can't concentrate on jack squat.
The Giants kicked their ass - what a memorable opener.
Cowboys = pretenders.
Remember that fumble by the Cowboys in that semi 2 years ago and squandered a goal right in front only to be beat by a point? Har Har Har.

You are a nutter.

We cant even beat the Lions, or the Panthers............... Let alone the NFC's best Giants.