What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Dugan.

Both are good fullbacks, Ive seen probably about 6-7 games this year in the SL and Tomkins is pretty consistent and dangerous. Dugan has got plenty of speed.

Colin Best or Paul Mellor?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Cant go past Kangaroo tours (and not the 2001 and 2003 ones)

I remember in 1990 and 1994 those mid week games against Warrington, St Helens, Wigan, Leeds, Hull, and we saw players who werent picked in the test side get an opportunity.

Then the build up the big test matches against the Poms.

Ok same ground, but which preferred name.

Lang Park or Suncorp Stadium?

betcats

Referee
Cant go past Kangaroo tours (and not the 2001 and 2003 ones)

I remember in 1990 and 1994 those mid week games against Warrington, St Helens, Wigan, Leeds, Hull, and we saw players who werent picked in the test side get an opportunity.

Then the build up the big test matches against the Poms.

Ok same ground, but which preferred name.

Lang Park or Suncorp Stadium?

Suncorp, you dont even have to leave your seat to piss.

gUt

Coach
Penrith Park because you usually have 10000 seats to choose from.

Ruben Wiki or Adrian Morley?

timka4

Bench
Thurston, both great to watch but Benji can pull of some freakish plays which can turn a game on its head, in a good and bad way.
But if I was picking a team I'd pick Thurston over Benji.

Petero or Steve Price

anjado

Juniors
Brad Clyde in my opinion is the best forward i have seen in his prime so i would take him over anyone.

Nathan Hindmarsh or Ray Price

Lambretta

First Grade
Tomkins or Dugan?

Tomkins purely based on the fact that he was handicapped in life by being born in Milton Keynes, an afflication so horrible you'd admit to eating your Grandma's excrement before you admitting to coming from Milton Keynes.

Hey Grandma - hand over your pooh...........

Oh yeah - a nomination?

Here's a slight twist and probably an entry for the lol@$outh$ thread - but Shannon Heggarty in 2002 vs Greg Inglis in 2011?

Last edited:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
I know he's hot and cold but I'd have Manu any day over Varicose. When he's on their is no more damaging winger than he.

Dan Stains or Wally Fullerton-Smith?

Packy

Bench
Pritchard this year. 80 minutes and no where near as much down time.

Matthew Johns v Kevin Walters?

Latest posts