What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will provide better value for money - NABULI or MORRIS

RedVDragon

Juniors
Rein is in the same mould. A turd that can't be polished. I am sure you fit that category Coast as you keep bobbing around with crap on this forum.

The Nick

Bench
Haha coast is a champ. I don't agree with all his opinions but his deliveries are always funny lol :lol:

TheRev

First Grade
I dont really understand all the Nabuli-mania going on pre-season, the guy is strong and fun to watch, but hes also slow to turn and questions on his hands, that puts him in the same bracket as Daniel Vidot, who virtually cost us a season with his defence and handling.

I hope he kicks on, and I hope he can bring something "different" to the table i.e. his strength/height is able to create us something that any half-decent winger wouldnt have scored anyway, but hes proven nothing in my opinion, lets see how he goes when oppositions target him post season.

No point comparing him to Morris though.. but we cant have top $ in every position anyway.

Great bump! Some gold in this thread (even a comment from myself re: Morris playing fullback)..

But TheRev provides the voice of reason and wins the thread!

hehehhe.. fans and media kind of lost their marbles with our mate Nabuli around the 9's and early season! Definitely had potential but had to keep getting better very very quickly... Radraga v2 was the dream.. but I think he was just too nice a guy, needed angry pills!

GL in Rugby though, maybe there is a role for him.

evil_p091280

Juniors
While I'm no Farrell fan, the team are 7-5 when he plays. (Technically they should be 8-4 when he plays as we all know they were robbed against the eels.)

He not fast but he's a solid player.

Oh RedVDragon you slay me lol your one funny little creature.

image.jpg

Polish that turd if you like

Last edited:
V

Vasilevsky

Oh RedVDragon you slay me lol your one funny little creature.

Polish that turd if you like

You seem to have a real infatuation with feces. I think it's weird but everyone is different. Isn't there a forum somewhere you can discuss it? Personally, and I guess for most people (homie Nick being an exception) it's quite disgusting:?.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Oh Turds like you can't be polished they can only be flushed down the dunny where they belong. However if you wish for me to give it a go happy to do so. However your a coward so nar I don't have time for feces like you you pathetic piece of shit.

Vasilevsky I'll ingnore you for being just annoying 'homie' and RedVDragon lol poor little keyboard hero, ignore you shall go to.

Last edited:

RedVDragon

Juniors
Keyboard hero hey Turd Coast. Allow me to remind you, in fact there is no need to remind you that your a Coward.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Disappointing to hear all the sledging and turd talks on here....after all we are all supposed to be Red V supporters...its fine to have your own view and opinions on subjects on here whether we agree with one another or not that's what forums are all about ...but can we please put all this personal name calling and rubbish to bed...and get on with some actual footy subjects for a change

TruSaint

Referee
People are free to post what they want.
I will say this.

I have always found coast to be a funny, give it your all type character who loves the club.

If some of his comments offend, then take deep look at the forum and you will find some very malicious posts that make coast look like an angel.

Keep it in perspective lads.