What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you let your SON date?

Who would you let your son date?

• legallyblonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feez Giggles

• MysteryGirl

• TB (Alba)

• PG

• Melstar

• Mullet

• Pink Sharkies

• Total voters

CC_Eagle

First Grade
MrCharisma said:
It'd be either TB or LB... I'd be more then happy to have them over for dinner ;-)

and try and shove that crap you poms call food down her throat? The poor girl!! :D :p ;-)

Alba

Coach
i dont think it was me mustve been Melstar cause my number stayed the same locked with my babygirl!!

Melstar

Juniors
nibbs said:
i voted melstar, but on second thoughts i'm really concerned she might take advantage of my young lad

nibbsy, only if he was as cute as you ;-) you know I'd make a good little housewife for your son :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
i hope hope that my son learnt enough from me that he would relise that its not called "being taken advantage of" but rather "gettin lucky"

melstar can take advantage of my hypothetical son any day :clap: :clap:

I would tell my son that of all the girls that are on the list to chose the one that makes you laugh the most, the one that makes you be your self the most and the one that respects you the most. Then if he still couldnt decide i would tell him to chose the one with the biggest tits.

Munky

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
coolest chick here is TB. shed go easy on him, show him the ropes... hed bring her home to meet daddy and then id get to go to work on her.

In Triple M on Monday they were taking calls about people stealing boyfriends/girlfriends.

One guys dad stole his girlfriend of 5 years while he was still married to his mum. The guy now has a half brother.

budz

Juniors
Dilmah said:
Not TB - she wouldn't stop talking about herself for long enough for him to do anything. ;-)
I know something you can shove in their mouth to shut them up! ;-) ;-) Thats what you do when a chick wont shut up. :lol:

DJ Raida

Bench
budz said:
Dilmah said:
Not TB - she wouldn't stop talking about herself for long enough for him to do anything. ;-)
I know something you can shove in their mouth to shut them up! ;-) ;-) Thats what you do when a chick wont shut up. :lol:

oh boy, ya know thats gonna get censored pretty hard

Latest posts