What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

league

Juniors
You're an embarrassment Dally.

I suppose Mullen and Wallace had famous dads as well? lol

I think the only embarrassment is you.

Mullen had the Andrew Johns factor.

Wallace is actually a very good halfback and is 10 times better than Pearce.

What has Pearce done to justify his selection when players like Matt Orford (dally m leader also aint he?) are still waiting on their first cap?

Geohood

Bench
Pearce will get better and better over the next couple of years. Last year people were putting the boot into him in his first year in FG as a 17/18 year old and he's improved since then and is still 19. I reckon he'll stay in origin, solid debut.

Slippers

Juniors
LOL Dally you're not in the excavation industry by any chance? You seem awful good at digging..

Crowd figures.. damn I'm SO cut up deep inside about that one.

Wow some teams beat us!! I'm pretty sure the roosters are one of two teams with the most wins and one of 3 with the least losses. The Dragons are not included in this category.

Tom Ace

Bench
and yet maxie keeps responding.

if his name was mitchell smith he wouldnt have been playing last night.

shame nathan blacklock wasnt related to junior as well.

maybe its not talent that matters so much as who your dad is.

Your not grasping what i'm saying are you sport?

I pay no attention to your opinion because it is worthless. I see it but instantly disregard it.

I figure there are a lot of people that do the very same thing.

Surely that's easy enough to understand now? Even for you it has to be.

I'm assuming this "last name" thing is meant to be insulting towards Pearce and therefore the Roosters and in some round-a-bout way me also?

If so, you've clearly missed your mark....again.

Keep your chin up though mate, you'll get there one day perhaps.

LOL Dally you're not in the excavation industry by any chance? You seem awful good at digging..

Crowd figures.. damn I'm SO cut up deep inside about that one.

Wow some teams beat us!! I'm pretty sure the roosters are one of two teams with the most wins and one of 3 with the least losses. The Dragons are not included in this category.

you call 42 - 0 a beating.

id call it an embarrasment

Your not grasping what i'm saying are you sport?

I pay no attention to your opinion because it is worthless. I see it but instantly disregard it.

I figure there are a lot of people that do the very same thing.

Surely that's easy enough to understand now? Even for you it has to be.

I'm assuming this "last name" thing is meant to be insulting towards Pearce and therefore the Roosters and in some round-a-bout way me also?

If so, you've clearly missed your mark....again.

Keep your chin up though mate, you'll get there one day perhaps.

It's a good thing no-one pays attention to you.
:lol:

LRC

I heard Warren Ryan talking about Soward and how he was a world beater in the lower grades.Apparently Ricky Stuart was saying to Ryan that Soward just never listened and didnt carry out game plans.Artie Beetson told me this also....Soward even said this himself and it took him a lot of lessons to realise this and hence his form consistancy now.

Monk

Referee
Pearce > > > > > > > Soward

was talking about this today with some mates (all who reckon Soward/Hornby > Anasta/Pearce :lol:)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I think the only embarrassment is you.

Mullen had the Andrew Johns factor.

Wallace is actually a very good halfback and is 10 times better than Pearce.

What has Pearce done to justify his selection when players like Matt Orford (dally m leader also aint he?) are still waiting on their first cap?

You call me an embarrassment and then you suggest Matt Orford to play for NSW? :lol::lol::lol:

maybe john morris should change his name to pearce too, then all of a sudden hell be good eh champ?

Yet you think the coach who picks Morris at half is a supercoach. Go figure.

You call me an embarrassment and then you suggest Matt Orford to play for NSW? :lol::lol::lol:

Yet you think the coach who picks Morris at half is a supercoach. Go figure.

never heard of the nsw selectors einstein?

nathan blacklock wishes he hasnt

tim sheens record speaks for itself.

anyone that questions it is a dope. more so when that man took an average side to a GF win

tiger_nick

Bench
Yawn.

Every year the Dragons go on a mini run and their supporters are out in force saying they'll win the comp.

They'll fall in a heap like they do every year. They're lucky to be where they are and will be still struggle to make the finals.

Every team this year started the year with 4 points (for the byes), Saints started with 10.

Sood

Juniors
lol at dally.

Every time their is a rooster bashing thread, you gotta have the most posts in it.

Man, ur one bitter mofo.. :lol:

Yawn.

Every year the Dragons go on a mini run and their supporters are out in force saying they'll win the comp.

They'll fall in a heap like they do every year. They're lucky to be where they are and will be still struggle to make the finals.

Every team this year started the year with 4 points (for the byes), Saints started with 10.

matty head is our saviour.

Latest posts