What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

Tom Ace

Bench
That's why we'll leave this thread for a few months and come back and laugh like we did with the Paea one.

Sood

Juniors
Ahh.. i see all the usual suspects are out in force. Bag him if you want. It will only make this thread funnier in the future.

That's why we'll leave this thread for a few months and come back and laugh like we did with the Paea one.

hey if you think he played well last night good luck to you.

i posted what i thought before the game and i was vindicated.

the secret at the roosters is a strong forward pack that makes him look more talented than he is. with an equal pack against him, he looked very pedestrian.

all hes got is the inside balls and the high kicks. a half back needs more in his attacking arsenal.

if i were ranking nsw halves id put mullen, carney and wallace all ahead of him.

if mitchells surname was smith and not pearce, he wouldnt have got picked last night.

but having your dad as a famous player, captain and coach of nsw has to help.

maybe nathan blacklock shouldve changed his name to pearce and he wouldve been picked for origin as well.

Tom Ace

Bench

the secret at the roosters is a strong forward pack that makes him look more talented than he is. with an equal pack against him, he looked very pedestrian.

all hes got is the inside balls and the high kicks. a half back needs more in his attacking arsenal.

if i were ranking nsw halves id put mullen, carney and wallace all ahead of him.

if mitchells surname was smith and not pearce, he wouldnt have got picked last night.

maybe nathan blacklock shouldve changed his name to pearce and he wouldve been picked for origin as well.

It's a good thing no-one pays attention to you.

Tommy Smith

Referee

Last nights game is irrelevant. It was one Origin game...a decider at that and he was picked before his time. Not his fault.

Btw i would also have Orford, Finch, Kimmorley, Soward, Jarrod Sammut and Scotty Dureau ahead of Pearce as well. Unlike Pearce, they have more than just an inside ball and high kick.

Last nights game is irrelevant. It was one Origin game...a decider at that and he was picked before his time. Not his fault.

Btw i would also have Orford, Finch, Kimmorley, Soward, Jarrod Sammut and Scotty Dureau ahead of Pearce as well. Unlike Pearce, they have more than just an inside ball and high kick.

last night game was irrelevant eh?
:lol:

jamie lyon chose not to play origin, so shouldve pearce if he wasnt ready

he was exposed last night

and lets not forget last night queensland lost one of their stars for most of the game and went with only one recognized half back in thurston.

deary deary me.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I try not to argue with idiots so that's me done in this thread for now.

I'll bring it back up in 3 months time.

You have a good day, Dally. And don't forget to take your pills!

Slippers

Juniors
The draw helped the roosters and mislead the selectors thinking the roosters players are any good

The roosters have not beaten any of the good sides, yes they are pretenders , when they played the good teams they been slaughtered

pearce has no attacking skills, all he does is bombs or a banana kick to Anasta between the goal post he is predictable. He waits for the forwards to become tired before he trys to run with the ball.

Fitler should drop pearce as halfback until he learns to attack and not be predictable

I must have imagined the roosters beating the storm..

The Brain

Juniors
God, here are some stupid posts in here especially the thread.
Come semifinal time you will see why Soward isnt a first grader.
There is no comparison here.Pearce has an all rounded game that is been blended into his first grade career.
He will improve way out of sight ,he has vision especially in defence.
Soward has all the skills and occasionally can use them but he just dont have the head or toughness for it to reach the top.
Id put my money on it he wont last long with Bennet as coach.

The Business

Juniors
Was never a big fan of Soward at the Roosters. Good kicking game and has good speed. No creativity or organisational skills at all.

Tom Ace

Bench
then why did you respond drop kick?
:lol:

what happened to max, did he become powerless.

You think my belittling of you is actually "paying attention" to you?

Paying attention would require me to actually put any worth on your opinion.

That is something I clearly do not do...Nor do I think many other sane people here do either.

You're basically here to be laughed at Chandos.

You think my belittling of you is actually "paying attention" to you?

Paying attention would require me to actually put any worth on your opinion.

That is something I clearly do not do...Nor do I think many other sane people here do either.

You're basically here to be laughed at Chandos.

It's a good thing no-one pays attention to you.

and yet maxie keeps responding.

if his name was mitchell smith he wouldnt have been playing last night.

shame nathan blacklock wasnt related to junior as well.

maybe its not talent that matters so much as who your dad is.

Latest posts