What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

Kiki

First Grade
i cannot believe he's only 19.

he has a habit of making silly errors. i guess thats his age showing.

OVP

Coach
Soward or Pearce? Who cares...they both sh*t on Finch. Sigh...

I understand mate. I saw 2 premierships crash and burn, consider yourselves lucky that he didnt ruin two of them for you too :(

Tom Ace

Bench
NRL+Rd+1+Storm+v+Dragons+08y5HT3Awqel.jpg

Pearce any day of the week

dragondad

First Grade
Great thing about Soward too is he is the fastest man in the team,when he took that intercept he not only had the speed to get away,but great vision to set up Morris on the inside.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
I would take Pearce's defence over Soward's speed any day. Plus Pearce is hardly slow anyway, one of the Roosters quickest over 40 apparntly.

Gaba

First Grade
Pearce only looks good against the weaker sides, against stronger sides he isnt a match winner or creative but only a kicker, soward so far is showing to be the better against stronger teams he runs and doesnt just kick as pearce would against the better teams, you will hardly see pearce backing up or try to break the line against the stronger teams

Loudstrat

Coach
Last night Soward shone against Wallace and Heather. Pearce shone against Finch and Ego. I could look good at half against Parra last night.

Soward had a blinder. Origin is not beyond him.

aussies1st

Staff member
Soward looks to be the better all round package but geez that Pearce has a massive boot on him.

petetheileet

First Grade
Never seen much that impresses me about Pearce...he tries hard.

Roosters would be paying nearly double what we are paying Soward.

The only thing i can see pearce having better than Soward is a passing game.

and at the end of the day, so what, Soward is playing 5/8

Eastern Panther

Juniors
I think Soward is better at the moment but there's no way Pearce has reached his potential yet.

i think you've said it well. pearce is 19 or 20 ffs. he's a good player now and will get much better. soward is crap, can't tackle and doesn't really offer anything in attack.