What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your Favourite team?

Mong

Post Whore
Unknown Pleasures said:
Chelsea - Been a fan since Gullit was player-coach in 1997, so have seen them go close a few times. Which is why I don't mind seeing them win now, even though I get called a bandwagoner.

Bloody Bandwagoners....

Least your not a dirty leeds fan...

:)

(sung to the tune of the voices in my head)

I hate leeds
you hate leeds
we all hate leeds united

Because their merkins
merkins merkins merkins
merkins merkins merkins merkins merkins merkins...

Time to burn stuff...

pantherz9103

First Grade
Liverpool since start of 1999. Funnily enough I support them because I bought FIFA 99 even though I wasn't a big soccer fan and it was the first soccer sim I'd owned, I'd only just borrowed Actua Soccer from my friend prior to that. I played the English League on Professional level with Liverpool and Michael Owen scored something like 64 goals in the 38 games. Him and Fowler were my dynamic duo on FIFA 99 and gradually my enthusiasm grew for watching and cheering for the 'real' version.

Also my best mate back in High School was an English ex pat whose family came to Australia when he was about 10 and he was also a Man City fan. I didn't particularly want to be a Man City fan myself, because they were in Division 2 in 98/99 when I started following. But his dislike of United caught on to me, so that also steered to me towards Liverpool!

Panjabi

Juniors
Started following Arsenal when Ian Wright Joined them in the early 90s, still got a soft spot for Crystal Palace though.

Phillips

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Liverpool since start of 1999. Funnily enough I support them because I bought FIFA 99 even though I wasn't a big soccer fan and it was the first soccer sim I'd owned, I'd only just borrowed Actua Soccer from my friend prior to that. I played the English League on Professional level with Liverpool and Michael Owen scored something like 64 goals in the 38 games. Him and Fowler were my dynamic duo on FIFA 99 and gradually my enthusiasm grew for watching and cheering for the 'real' version.!

thats how i became an Arsenal fan, bought a FIFA game and played as Arsenal

Tom Shines

First Grade
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Manchester City in the EPL.
Norwich City in the Chamionship. Also don't mind a bit of Wolverhampon and Brighton.
Funny, I don't mind Brighton and Hove either, and I keep up with Norwich's progress when they were in the Championship when Darren Huckerby was traded there.

Bumble

First Grade
Mong said:
Bloody Bandwagoners....

Least your not a dirty leeds fan...

:)

(sung to the tune of the voices in my head)

I hate leeds
you hate leeds
we all hate leeds united

Because their merkins
merkins merkins merkins
merkins merkins merkins merkins merkins merkins...

Time to burn stuff...

Pfft!

the teams I support:

SPL: Celtic
CCC: Leeds
Erisdevisie: PSV
Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund
La Liga: Barcelona
A-League: Sydney FC
Ligue 1: Paris St Germain
Serie A: Parma AC

And I suppose in the EPL, Everton and Wigan but as soon as Leeds go back up...:D:D:D

Latest posts