What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is perth bid so secretive?!

Pretty much all major Australian stadiums these days are designed by Populous, Cox, and/or Hassel working somewhat together. There's a basic blue print in bowl layout. The PRS Eastern Stand and Parramatta share that. From the top of my head, the PRS masterplan was for a capacity 27500, but there was still room to fill in the north east and south east corners to go beyond 30000.
Let's hope it is rebuilt by 2028.

Perth supporters here getting abusive & angry. Maybe realising Vlandys just using bears as negotiating tactic. I'm starting to think we don't get team 19 & 20 for a long time!!
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes with PNG then gives their licence to the Brisbane Tigers when the funding from Labor is revoked or the deal is not renewed.

MugaB

Coach
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes with PNG then gives their licence to the Brisbane Tigers when the funding from Labor is revoked or the deal is not renewed.
There wont be any announcement till it goes thru parliament, after that the money will be granted for 10 years, that's how long your tigers will be waiting
Pvl won't want yearly instalments, all up front, and the media train will then pull out, all you png haters (racists or otherwise) will hear nothing but praise, just like the dolphins of SEQ... look at the doubters on that expansion

There wont be any announcement till it goes thru parliament, after that the money will be granted for 10 years, that's how long your tigers will be waiting
Pvl won't want yearly instalments, all up front, and the media train will then pull out, all you png haters (racists or otherwise) will hear nothing but praise, just like the dolphins of SEQ... look at the doubters on that expansion

Ten years isn't too bad. Gives the Dolphins adequate time to develop a strong fanbase.