What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams to break his silence

bartman

Immortal
sonnymundine.jpg

"You've got such soft hands bro"

"You are the man's Man, broo. I'll wait for you en the cuty of love."
:lol: Oh dear...

I'm surprised no-one's got an interview out of SBW's long suffering girl during all this... on whether she's staying behind in Sydney or over there with the boys? They ran to her when Candace put him in the news, and the silly bint stuck by him. :crazy:

fred_knight

Juniors
good thread, enjoyed the read....the interview will be a piece of $hit, especially cause the ranga will be interviewing him, he is just as bad as SBW, and i can see the footy show boys all lobbing on sonny's bill after as well "oh poor sonny" - but it will be hard not to watch, if i can stay the hell awake

smeghead

Bench
Sonny Bill Breaks silence.... crack team of jibberish translators called in.

In other news Danny Weidler has an eye infection from busting his nut into his own eye during the interview.

f**king rangas

God-King Dean

Immortal
Just saw a little preview on 9 News.

Some bullsh*t about how he did it to stand up for the players.

Whinging he didn't get a pay rise when Willie left & that shows that the Bulldogs didn't care about him.

F*ck I'm angry. And to p*ss me off more, that Weidler merkin was sitting there grinning in the interview.

Just saw a little preview on 9 News.

Some bullsh*t about how he did it to stand up for the players.

Whinging he didn't get a pay rise when Willie left & that shows that the Bulldogs didn't care about him.

F*ck I'm angry. And to p*ss me off more, that Weidler merkin was sitting there grinning in the interview.
Looked like he was lieing out his arse about Folkes.
Looked staged to me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Someone should get that vase bottle that was behind $BW and shove it up him.

My thoughts exactly :cool:

In all seriousness... what does a reporter have to do to get sacked from Channel 9 ? From the moment I was born, I knew rangas were evil, & Danny Weidler is no exception.

Kiki

First Grade
of course they arent gonna sack him, he just landed the biggest interview of the year. regardless of what the commentators and panellists really think of SBW, bottom line is he brings in the ratings so they have to defend him.

eastsrule

Bench
My thoughts exactly :cool:

In all seriousness... what does a reporter have to do to get sacked from Channel 9 ? From the moment I was born, I knew rangas were evil, & Danny Weidler is no exception.

This will be one of the highest rating footy show's ever.

I think 9 will keep him.