What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie "I HATE SOUTHS"

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
Timmah said:
Wing went about his move South with 1000 times more credibility than Willie did when he left our club.

I agree with 'bulldog'. Neither were any better but the point was mason didn't bag out wing for the fact that he left our club to go to souths.

Abz

Juniors
Freddy's Girl said:
He didn't bag out wing for leaving the roosters, its more about how wing went about it, and fair enough to.
LMAO, compare that to the way Mason walked out on the dogs. Which was worse? Wing has a history with Souths and loves them and is a junior, Mason had NO LINK with the roosters at all.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Bring on Friday night!!!!
I don't think the Roosters boys will focus too much on Wing because he's had so much attention on him in the past and never really been smashed before. It would be a waste of time.
Theres more chance of Willie getting belted than Wing.
Willie takes the odd hit up, whereas Wing runs from Dummy 1/2 or across field towards the backs.
Willie will be belted before Wing, thats for sure.

Eels Dude

Coach
Roosterphin1 said:
Everyone hates Souths....what with all their whining and "poor me" attitude. It is only the Souths club and fans that believes they are this truly loved club that league cant do without

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah gotta love the Roosters supporters like this one.... so ignorant to any opinions outside their own backyard.

Willie may hate souths, but I bet Souths hate Willie too, as do most NRL supporters.

super_coach

First Grade
Big Silly Willie,the walking headline. What a waste of space will probably end up on the chooks grave yard like most of their other big name signings. Thank god he will probably end up in ESL before long

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Roosterphin1 said:
Everyone hates Souths....what with all their whining and "poor me" attitude. It is only the Souths club and fans that believes they are this truly loved club that league cant do without

:lol: :lol:

What planet do you live on and will the game be shown live in the cave you inhabit? :crazy:

Shorty

Staff member
Freddy's Girl said:
He didn't bag out wing for leaving the roosters, its more about how wing went about it, and fair enough to.
Not really.
At least Wing was with South Sydney intially,Mason has left the Bulldogs and has shed all associations with the club I thought he'd always be with.
Considering the amount of crap he caused for that team,dropping them like a hot potato to instantly indentify as a Rooster with Souths hatred makes him look like a f**king tool,if he wasn't one already.
This must sh*t Dogs fans off to no end.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Shorty said:
Not really.
At least Wing was with South Sydney intially,Mason has left the Bulldogs and has shed all associations with the club I thought he'd always be with.
Considering the amount of crap he caused for that team,dropping them like a hot potato to instantly indentify as a Rooster with Souths hatred makes him look like a f**king tool,if he wasn't one already.

Not really.

Over the fact that Mason was ever a dogs player.
He isn't much more than your standard knob rooster.

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
Shorty said:
Not really.

So because wing was originally from souths and has a history with them, that give him the right and made it ok for him to do what he did, paraded about while still under contract? Neither were any better.

Shorty

Staff member
Freddy's Girl said:
So because wing was originally from souths and has a history with them, that give him the right and made it ok for him to do what he did, paraded about while still under contract? Neither were any better.
It gives him more excuse than Mason,who had no past history with the Roosters and has admitted dislike for them on occasion.
Makes him look like a hypocritical tool.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
The irony of Souths so called "Book of Fueds" is that if it wasnt for the Roosters powerbrokers standing up against Super League and also their support to get them back into the comp the Rabbits would be playing Wentworthville at Redfern Oval this Friday

Freddy's Girl said:

I think they were very different.

The troubles mason caused at the dogs was prolonged, destabalising and the threat of taking players with him was tantamount to mutiny. Most of his public statements were laced with malice.

I dont believe the intent of Wings public appearance was meant with any malice and im pretty sure wasnt at his own request. Rather the club owners.

bulldog

Bench
Shorty said:

The only thing in the whole situation that peeved me was the "Roosters jersey is just another colour" comment, both jerseys deserve far more respect than that. I'm surprised I didn't see Roosters fans take umbrage with that comment as well. I guess Players are just employees when push comes to shove, but that comment is disrespectful to both clubs IMO.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mason was far worse. He made a big deal about the club and practically badmouthed anyone he could before the door hit his ass on the way out. Whether or not the club was in crisis or tatters was irrelevant, he turned his back on the many years of service and became a giant hypocrite in the process.

Wing paraded as a future bunny, and at no time made derogatory remarks toward the Roosters as he exited. The only words against them he's said since have come very recently IIRC... on the eve of a clash with them.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Timmah said:
Mason was far worse. He made a big deal about the club and practically badmouthed anyone he could before the door hit his ass on the way out. Whether or not the club was in crisis or tatters was irrelevant, he turned his back on the many years of service and became a giant hypocrite in the process.

Wing paraded as a future bunny, and at no time made derogatory remarks toward the Roosters as he exited. The only words against them he's said since have come very recently IIRC... on the eve of a clash with them.

In fairness Timmah it would be hard not to make derogatory comments about the Bulldogs culture:D