What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

Belly07

Juniors
If we could secure him on match payments only....why not sign him. On his day Big Willie is the most damaging forward in the game. Would be great for the Knights to have Willie and Nev Costigan smashing the opposition. Much rather Willie with us, than against us.

Mason still see's himself as a star, he won't be signing anywhere for less then $250k. Plus with ur clubs excellent recruitment and no ratbags why would you want to bring in someone who poisoned both the Roosters and the Dogs?

EDIT: Ah ha, nice 1 got this lady hook line and sinker.

Guvner

First Grade
Bennett didnt want a bar of him at the Dragons. Doubt he will with you guys either.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
As it is we have a bloke in Tetevano who will probably miss out on FG for awhile. Then we still have some promising talent with the likes of Cook, Laurie, Wade, McKinnon, Anderson and O'Donnell.

I wouldn't like to see him get a run if he's holding some of these promising players back.

Spot On

Coach
If we could secure him on match payments only....why not sign him. On his day Big Willie is the most damaging forward in the game. Would be great for the Knights to have Willie and Nev Costigan smashing the opposition. Much rather Willie with us, than against us.

And that was a looooong time ago.

billy2

Juniors
Ironically, if we signed Willie Mason the kid who would probably get punted would be Rodney Mason.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Ironically, if we signed Willie Mason the kid who would probably get punted would be Rodney Mason.

If that happened this would be my reaction...

fuuuuuu.jpg

Nothing to offer us now. He had his chance to sign and bagged us as having a poor squad yet we beat a Cowboys team with him it. He sadly is yesterday's news.

Perth Knights

Juniors
A big no to the signing of willie, even if only signed on match payments. The guy is bad news wherever he goes ... just look at his time at the Doggies and Rorters by way of an example.

We need to distance ourselves from contraversy now that we are privatised and have Bennett as our master coach.

Spot On

Coach
A big no to the signing of willie, even if only signed on match payments. The guy is bad news wherever he goes ... just look at his time at the Doggies and Rorters by way of an example.

We need to distance ourselves from contraversy now that we are privatised and have Bennett as our master coach.

I remember reading posts last time he was rumoured to be signing/chased by us and blokes were suggesting he was nothing of the sort!!!!!!!

Perth Knights

Juniors
I remember reading posts last time he was rumoured to be signing/chased by us and blokes were suggesting he was nothing of the sort!!!!!!!

Us Newy fans are an extremely fickle bunch.

Still, Mason is a tosser and we are better off without him!

I wouldn't be surprised if he signed for match payments with Souths or Cronulla.

Matt23

Staff member
Yep I can see him at Cronulla, he'd fit in well with the rest of there backrowers

Special K

Coach
No way we risk him near carney especially when we have;

Smith, Tupou, Bukuya, Tagataese, Gallen, Peachey, Frizzell, Tufua and Graham(if he isn't in the halves).

Latest posts