What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Night 3 Results

Once again the fizzy bubbles looked to take out another victim. Roaming around as the only killer this evening, it sidled up to a lovely 2006 vintage of aged semillon, which had burnt toast and honey characteristics on the nose with excellent complex flavours on the palate.

Intending to take down the spectacular wine, it fired off its cork again, keen to see it smash on the ground.

But the bottle, hit, simply wobbled. Tonight would not be its end.

sainsbury-s-taste-the-difference-bottle-aged-semillon-hunter-valley-australia-10513841.jpg

Hunter Valley Aged Semillon is not dead. They are Aussie wine aligned.​

Elsewhere, a crisp white intending to follow a red instead sat and watched as the vino equivalent of wet cardboard refused to act. Another was locked in its cabinet and prevented from behaving by several other wines.

With 14 alive, it is 8 to lynch.

Extended day finish - it will end noon tomorrow. I am flying to the Barossa tomorrow morning, so I will post the result but flavour will be absent.

SeeJay

Juniors
I just know db is a vino. I was redirected to him though...not sure by town or scum. Sso take that into account. Vino seems to be an italian wine.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Ok spoke to Drew.
If anyone tracked someone who targeted me, now may be the time to come forward. May be able to catch a major threat.

Frederick

Staff member
Vote: Hogg

Was well on his way to being lynched before butch intervened and fed us all a convincing story that knocked off another townie

How convenient

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Boy you guys are stupid. Look at my 2nd to last post. If you cant work it out from there youre either derping or scum.

Frederick

Staff member
Or you're lying.

Basically all we have to go on is the fact that you were going to be lynched, then butch intervened and got a townie lynched.

Unless this mystery person who tracked someone who targeted you comes forward.

Frederick

Staff member
Elsewhere, a crisp white intending to follow a red instead sat and watched as the vino equivalent of wet cardboard refused to act.
there's a tracker there, but no mention of anyone targeting anyone :-k