What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

accy stanley

Juniors
Well this is the best feeling I've ever had from winning the wooden spoon. Congrats boys and who gives a @uck re all the above

mrdamage

Juniors
tigger said:
Well another 12 months, another wasted year. When will you 'fans' learn that your merger has been falling apart since the day it started? I just can't see anyway that this is an improvement on even Western Suburbs's darkest days!!??

Oh and how good do the Balmain PL team look Yappy? :lol:

Any other hot tips for us?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I was watching channel 9 tonight.
I hadn't realised that the wooden spoon was such a large & well crafted object. And the players certainly looked happy about winning it.
How strange!

tigger said:
I am ready to admit that Wests will not win the wooden spoon, however the wooden spoon and 2nd is one and the same thing.

Because i got this prediction wrong & i will double up with my prediction that Wests will win tomorrow.....................

Good tip.

lotti

Bench
tigger said:
Well another 12 months, another wasted year. When will you 'fans' learn that your merger has been falling apart since the day it started? I just can't see anyway that this is an improvement on even Western Suburbs's darkest days!!??

How would you like your words? The spoon went to EnergyAustralia and the trophy is going to Campbelltown.

Slappy

Juniors
Congrats to all!
Tigger you mean spirited bastard, your stupidity will go down in Leage Unlimited History as the worst call ever!

mrdamage

Juniors
Slappy said:
Congrats to all!
Tigger you mean spirited bastard, your stupidity will go down in Leage Unlimited History as the worst call ever!

Hear Hear.

I don't post much here, but fair dinkum, this guy has got to be the dumbest prick ever to post on a Rugby League forum anywhere in the world.

What a wanker.

tigger

Juniors
mrdamage, Is that all you've got coont face?

No point defending my statement, i was wrong.... Maybe Tim Sheens read my statement to the players before each game....

Enjoy your GF win, i will be here to absorb your abuse forever.

innsaneink

Referee
tigger said:
mrdamage, Is that all you've got coont face?

No point defending my statement, i was wrong.... Maybe Tim Sheens read my statement to the players before each game....

Enjoy your GF win, i will be here to absorb your abuse forever.

LOL.:lol: Good call Tugger!!
scottprince_trophy_narrowweb__200x416.jpg

Hey Tugger....guess who won the relay?:D

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Hey Ink, how did I know you would be here...

Tugger is still a wanker... Crawl back under your rock Tugger, you germ...

joejoe

Juniors
Damn, I needed a new wooden spoon! My last one is old and starting to rot.

Go WESTS!!!

lotti

Bench
that big sculpture of a wooden spoon is heavy but very beautiful up close, I urge the Tigers fan to go and see it while they still can.

strong_latte

Juniors
tigger said:

This is pretty funny. You do realise that the moment you posted this the Tigers were gonna humiliate you?

j_tig

Juniors
tigger would u like cream with that humble pie? or how bout a cloth for that egg all over your face?

Latest posts