What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

word on the street cronulla is moving to the central coast

babybear

Juniors
word has it that cronulla has put it hand up for the 8 million on offer from the NRL to relocated to the central coast and before you say no way just think for a moment they have droped their premier league and flegg which will now be run by newtown and who is newtown's number 1 backer john singleton who holds the stadium rights at gosford

lolesi

First Grade
Its on Premier League who have merged with Newton
Flegg will still be Cronulla

Also, that is very :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one, next.

wittyfan

Referee
babybear said:
word has it that cronulla has put it hand up for the 8 million on offer from the NRL to relocated to the central coast and before you say no way just think for a moment they have droped their premier league and flegg which will now be run by newtown and who is newtown's number 1 backer john singleton who holds the stadium rights at gosford

Source please? Apparently I heard that someone saw Goldilocks at Fox studios yesterday. Perhaps that's where this rumour has started....

The Colonel

Immortal
Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

Come and play
Everything's A-OK
Friendly neighbors there
That's where we meet

Can you tell me how to get

It's a magic carpet ride
Every door will open wide
To Happy people like you--
Happy people like
What a beautiful

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame street...
How to get to...

:roll:

Marduk

Juniors
Definition of a Pipe-Dream.

babybear said:

parra001

Juniors
The sharks find it hard getting their fans to go to away games here in sydney, id like to see the "proposed" crowd numbers they'd attract on the CC if that occured......

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Then Illawarra can dis-connect themselves from St George and claim the area as theirs as well as Wollongong and EVERYONE will be happy.

aids

Bench
i heard they have already moved the club up their, just havn't told anyone yet.
singo's a bastard that way.

The Central-coast non-threating marine creatures.

i like the Central coast Singo's the best.
little john singletons' faces on the logo.