What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

word on the street cronulla is moving to the central coast

Jimbo

Immortal
taxidriver said:
Jimbo - if consistency is an important consideration then the Sharks are a shoe in to move.

almost 40 years with nothing to show for it is fairly consistent.

So we should be fine then, because we're consistent.

Thanks!!

SirShire

First Grade
Generalissimo Stalin said:
no no no the sharks aren't moving to the central coast they are implementing a staged merge with newtown - lower grades first so the fan's get used to it and then the nrl.

The new team will be called the Cronulla Jets - the jersey will be the sky blue of cronulla and the dark blue of newtown and black and white.

They will play 4 games at each of these venue's - toyota /henson and the central coast ground.

I wish I could slap you on the back of the head.

Surely

Post Whore
borat said:
Jimbo said:
1999 Minor Premiers

:D

:lol:

You truely don't get it do you. No one gives flying toss you won the minor premiership in 99, 89, 79..... Its such a sign of the pathetic excuse of a club that talks of its "glory days" as the year we won the minor premiership. The fact that you couldn't go on to win the title just shows what a joke and pathetic excuse of a rabble you support. Oh, and just incase you forgot what happened to the sharks in 99, here is a reminder

ST GEORGE-ILLAWARRA DRAGONS 24.
Tries: Mundine 3, Patten.
Goals: Bartrim 4 from 4.

defeated THE SHARKS (Cronulla-Sutherland) 8.
Tries: Peachey.
Goals: Rogers 1 from 1, Healey 1 from 1.

Venue: Stadium Australia. Crowd: 51,627.
Date: Sun Sep 19.
Referee: Steven Clark.
Penalties: N/A.
Half time: The Sharks 8-0.
WRL Man of the Match: Anthony Mundine (St George-Illawarra).

Thats right. The dragons carved you a new arse!!!!!

And now you can lets us know what happened the following week

The Business

Juniors
I was a part of an audit at Cronulla leagues last year so I have some idea on their finances.

This scenario is not out of the question.

Surely

Post Whore
and as an auditor is that the sort of information you should be disclosing on an internet forum

Southernsaint

Staff member
Surely said:
and as an auditor is that the sort of information you should be disclosing on an internet forum

Nah, keep going, put it in .PDF form for, erm, integrity!!

fatshark

Bench
Ask a member...like all members you get the end of year report. Geez.
I was a part of an audit at Cronulla leagues last year so I have some idea on their finances.

This scenario is not out of the question

Turn it up numb skull, finances play a small part in a clubs re-location. Anout 6 clubs are in the same situation....some way worse.