What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge discussion

The Major

Bench
No worries Macca and Acka. Scuba Steve and his missus are in also. I cant seem to find any info re this match on st helens website, even in the ticketing section. I wonder if he actually means next friday? Also too lads, what we will do is get our way to the George Hotel at St Helens for a pre match pint and meet the other fans then jump on a coach out to Widnes for the game. Once match tickets have been secured we can worry about coach seats which must be booked online. Ill put the link up once this gets all sorted.

Acka

Coach
For those that are going. Any of you guys going to attempt to beat Boonie's record of 52 cans on the flight over?

The Major

Bench
When Souths win the charity shield and you win the WCC, it means we will be the champions of the world!

Except that we have our grand final when it matters.... And win. You have your "grand final" during the trials. Way to go South Sydney you world beaters you. 40 years isnt it since you last tasted a premiership? You can call the charity shield, Souths vs St George Illawarra if you like. Or just Souths vs reigning premiership winners. We're cool either way.

Benny

First Grade
Major - put me down for 2 tickets...not sure if mate is coming yet BUT sure can sell the ticket if not and if can't sell it will hold my beers nicely.

Thanks and once purchased PM bank account details and I shall fix you up!

STG-MACCA

Bench
Just so people are aware the Saints home ground (temp Stadium) runs East to West so it's different from most (I think all) places in Australia.

second-floor-plan-copy.png
http://www.saintsnewstadium.com/sites/default/modules/tickets/images/second-floor-plan-copy.png

The Major

Bench
I just rang St Helens ticketing and they advised me tickets will go on sale early next week. Ill email that fella again and find out whats with the mix up. So far the total i have is 16 of us. Not including Jubbsy and Southernsaint.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I just rang St Helens ticketing and they advised me tickets will go on sale early next week. Ill email that fella again and find out whats with the mix up. So far the total i have is 16 of us. Not including Jubbsy and Southernsaint.

G'day mate,

I'm out for the St Helens game. I don't arrive in Manc until Saturday morning...

Southernsaint

Staff member
For those that are going. Any of you guys going to attempt to beat Boonie's record of 52 cans on the flight over?

45 minute flight from Dublin, but I will give it a crack.

You should see the bars in departures here. Always packed, even at 5am!!

The Major

Bench
No worries, thanks SS. I got word back from the fella from St Helens and he advised me that the tickets go on sale Monday their time. So come about 8.10pm our time Monday ill have us 16 tickets in the reserved North Stand.

Saints75

Juniors
No worries, thanks SS. I got word back from the fella from St Helens and he advised me that the tickets go on sale Monday their time. So come about 8.10pm our time Monday ill have us 16 tickets in the reserved North Stand.
The saints fans will be in the east stand

The Major

Bench
Doesnt seem so old mate. We have already booked a bus to take us directly to DW stadium from where we are staying in Manchester.
When you say the Saints fans will be in the East stand, well... Isnt it a home game for St Helens, so Saints fans will be in most of the stands?

Saints75

Juniors
Doesnt seem so old mate. We have already booked a bus to take us directly to DW stadium from where we are staying in Manchester.
When you say the Saints fans will be in the East stand, well... Isnt it a home game for St Helens, so Saints fans will be in most of the stands?

I should have said the vocal support will be in the east stand

Latest posts