What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bottle

Coach
Wtf? :?

I'm talking about your anti-semitic posts on your previous accounts.

What shithole country got its arse handed to them in what situation? Make some damn sense ya dumbass

I think Charlie's getting confused. He's got multiple insults happening here and he's finding it hard to keep up with himself.

Get a grip CB!!

I'll just leave this here

Reichstag_flag.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naQGW6fBFdw

deal with it :cool:

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
:lol: I never said a hooker couldn't become a halfback idiot. I said a halfback couldn't become a hooker.

Gower: His later appearances were at half-back although earlier in his career he played at hooker.

Marsh: His position of choice is at hooker, but he often plays half-back as well. Marsh is also considered to be one of the fastest hookers in the game.

Berrigan (utility): Berrigan's regular position was centre but he can play a number of back-line positions as well as hooker.

But hey, keep trying to twist my posts. Find me a HALFBACK who moved to HOOKER not the other way round :lol:

Ahhhh in answer to that question Michael Monaghan went from half to hooker when Orford was picked up by the might Eag's BHP but i think he would be an exception rather than a rule, You could also through in Geoff Toovey as an example of a top quality half to hooker

Last edited:

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Annnnnnnnyways for those interested in getting back on topic it has to be
Wesser
William Zillman is not fantastic either
I'd give Barba the rest of the ear b4 i tar him as useless

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Ahhhh in answer to that question Michael Monaghan went from half to hooker when Orford was picked up by the might Eag's BHP but i think he would be an exception rather than a rule, You could also through in Geoff Toovey as an example of a top quality half to hooker

He wanted examples from the past decade so Toov and Hasler et al were out.

Berrigan, Monahan, Fein, PJ Marsh and Craig Wing were 5 from the past decade who regularly played halfback and then subsequently regularly played hooker.

Its pretty simple; if you lack creativity enough or lack the higher level ball skill required to be halfback but you can tackle then you can prolong your career by playing hooker rather than being relegated to ESL.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
didnt go back thru the pages to see that sorry
still i have to agree with the lack of creativity /speed at half meant you could jump make the jump to hooker
For the record i see pearce moving there in about 5 years

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
No but Pearce has more vision than Orford and he can tackle so a move to the 9 isnt beyond the realm of poss,
besides its just an opinion , dont get agro ike im pissing on your shoes

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Agreed however i think back to Toovey never thought i'd see the day he got shifted from half to hooker but coaches have strange ideas and shit appens
still for your sake and team maybe he will see out his days as a half