What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Whatever perve I'm up for trolling and people trying to troll me but I'm genuinely scared of future pedos like you so I'm not going to reply to you anymore

1 Ridiculing you would never ammount to sexual grooming
2 Thought you were at uni. So either you're a regular Doogie Howser or you're a bit too old to worry about pedos. Did you just slip up?
3 Cliff is 22...
4 You're an idiot.

bottle

Coach
1 Ridiculing you would never ammount to sexual grooming
2 Thought you were at uni. So either you're a regular Doogie Howser or you're a bit too old to worry about pedos. Did you just slip up?
3 Cliff is 22...
4 You're an idiot.

You could have gone straight to this and saved yourself some keystrokes. No one would have thought less of you.

bottle

Coach
This thread is almost Shakespearean in its construct. It's a tragedy, and has multiple subplots.

HowHigh

Coach
:lol::lol:
BesttHalfwaitPearce again proving he is biggest idiot on this forum.
University or not (which I doubt), you show no common sense at all.

Jason Maher

Immortal
You are a goose of the highest order.

If anything his form since being dropped all those rounds ago he is nearly in career-best form. Yes he makes errors and has brain explosions but even the top fullbacks in the game have a bad day. I'd take his form anyday of the week over Hayne's.

He is one of the better fullbacks of 2011! and has shown alot more then Mr NSW Anthony Minichiello has!.

Lay off him, Some people have no idea.

Todays stats:
16 runs for 203 metres
6 tackle breaks
3 tackles, 0 missed
1 line-break

He is one of the better kick-returners in the game!! and makes over 10 metres per run nearly every week and in fact has an average of over 10 metres per run for the whole year!.

I'm not the one who chose to support souffs...

Hallatia

Referee
Didn't mention UNSW didn't mention ANU mentioned NSW standard > Canberra standard so stop trying to twist that please
Stop changing your story, you are still wrong, with 2 universities in Canberra (not including ones which are just campuses of universities elsewhere), you go compare the top half of NSW universities with ANU and the bottom half with UC and see for yourself.

if you think calling someone a typical loudmouth lebanese is racist, you are as soft as I thought :lol:

don't be mad at me cause your shithole country got its arse handing to it on a platter!

Wtf? :?

I'm talking about your anti-semitic posts on your previous accounts.

What shithole country got its arse handed to them in what situation? Make some damn sense ya dumbass

Latest posts