What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Craig Wing to hooker was the stupidest thing I ever saw. He was an excellent half and an excellent hooker but which position is more important? It's like moving your best centre to the wing cause he plays well there too. You wouldn't do it.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Craig Wing to hooker was the stupidest thing I ever saw. He was an excellent half and an excellent hooker but which position is more important? It's like moving your best centre to the wing cause he plays well there too. You wouldn't do it.

It was but hindsight is a wonderful thing, prob seemed like a good idea at the time
like i said some coaches have wierd ideas about how to run a team ( Elliot )

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Dux, extremely high uai, university. I'd say I have 95% of you covered :lol:

I was going to let this slide, but after seeing it develop I had to show it to the wife as she needed a good laugh.

We've both been to uni, but I'll defer to her judgment on this one as she has a PhD in neuroscience and has been headhunted to one of the worlds most prestigious institutions. (If you want to compare unis and all that - It's Johns Hopkins.)

You, sir,(according to a professional) are an insecure person lacking perspective in the value of achievement and the validity of one opinion.

UAIs are meaningless from the day you start your undergrad. It's what you do in life beyond (ie: real results in the real world) that counts - I wish you every success derived from hard work.

Spend more time studying.

And Shannon McDonnell is still the worst fullback.

Last edited:
:lol: at comment above. It's posts like that, that makes posting here worthwhile. Good luck with your long distance relationship

You have anime in your avatar dude. I highly doubt you have a wife

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
:lol: at comment above. It's posts like that, that makes posting here worthwhile. Good luck with your long distance relationship

You have anime in your avatar dude. I highly doubt you have a wife

A) Well done for recognising the anime!

B) They do have the internet here in the US! Then again, you're at uni and think I don't have a wife - you must know better! Oh wait... you made assumptions that were wrong. Again.

C) Touched a nerve have we?

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
But we had to make room for Finch...oh...f**k :( Wish Bonetti didn't give it away so early...

lol@sooking Dragqueens fans getting the shits with BHP and RP :lol: WAH HE DOESN'T LIKE OUR TEAM

Rest assured the shits ain't limited to Saints fans alone.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I was going to let this slide, but after seeing it develop I had to show it to the wife as she needed a good laugh.

We've both been to uni, but I'll defer to her judgment on this one as she has a PhD in neuroscience and has been headhunted to one of the worlds most prestigious institutions. (If you want to compare unis and all that - It's Johns Hopkins.)

You, sir,(according to a professional) are an insecure person lacking perspective in the value of achievement and the validity of one opinion.

UAIs are meaningless from the day you start your undergrad. It's what you do in life beyond (ie: real results in the real world) that counts - I wish you every success derived from hard work.

Spend more time studying.

And Shannon McDonnell is still the worst fullback.
So she agrees that he is an idiot?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
So she agrees that he is an idiot?

Not enough info to make a detailed clinical diagnosis - just a strong indication of an over-developed ego and sense of achievement before really chalking up any runs in the game of life. Best of luck in his studies though.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I hated seeing Wing moved to hooker to make way for a hack like Finch and it clearly alienated Wing for awhile but his best footy came there. That said had he stayed at halfback I think we would have got 3 premierships. He was a quality halfback in that he played whatever was in front of him, take on the line the really traditional type, not like all these new kids trying to be Johns when they don't have his natural ability, vision or skill.( ahem Pearce)

That said Wing was an excellent hooker, in 2003 he averaged over 100 metres a game. Not even Cameron Smith averages anywhere near that. He was one of the best players out of dummy half, his natural athleticism combined with his vision made him a real asset there. There was a time when people wanted Wing selected ahead of Buderus in rep teams.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Anthony Watts, handy replacement hooker, just the worse fullback i've ever seen. Why we played them there for so long as me buggered, injury list must have been a novel.

doggie_4_life

Juniors
man, i thought this was supposed to be a thread about the worst fullback in the game, not pedos ad seeing peoples chest hair amongst other things, what the f*@k sort of thread is this?

Shorty

Staff member
This was clearly evident, when the little f**ker refused to say what his major was:lol:

Latest posts