What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst ground in the NRL to attend.... BROOKVALE!!!! LOL

Worst ground in the NRL...

• Total voters
Of the ones I've been to - Toyota Park stands out. If you're in a stand its fine, but anywhere else is pretty ordinary. The only good side is that the food is pretty decent, once you get through the queue that is!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
yeah i went to parra v sharks with my girl friend last year and it was bad, we were down in the terrace on the other side to where the teams run out from and it was a poor view, you are to far away from the game and the atmosphere sucks. parra is awesome to watch a game at because your are close but facilities there are probably the worst in the league

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can't believe it's so primitive they have fenced each section off. Talk about segregation!

Mary

Juniors
I voted Energy Australia - too many blanket nazi's. You know, those people that bring a 10x10 m blanket to the footy and claim a patch of the hill big enough for their kids to play a game of footy while the rest of us have standing room only.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: nbb

Soulless because you lost the PL grand final :p

In other news, BROOKVALE OVAL tonight proved it's mettle as WORST ground in the National Rugby League. Built on the coast and therefore harbouring quite possible the coldest conditions possible, no atms, few toilets, mostly unhygenic and poor, NO BIG SCREEN FOR 30 f**king MINUTES :)lol:) and then it stopped working halfway through the Video Ref decision :D... some of the fans...

It was so sweet to walk away from the pits with two points under our belt.

CANTERBURY!

Latest posts