What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

Pistol

Coach
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
is that ment to be funny , Luke is a great player, that would be like putting leon bott or scott minto in that cat.

I never kid about that.

And I agree about Bott. He doesnt do anything. Minto is solid rather than outstanding.

I give my vote to Brett "dont call me rabbit" Kimmorley. (Run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run)

He should be banned from representative duties forever.

"Choke" is his favourite word.

BWNB

First Grade
NorthShoreEel said:
I give my vote to Brett "dont call me rabbit" Kimmorley. (Run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run)

He should be banned from representative duties forever.

"Choke" is his favourite word.

You are a deadset imbosile , yes he didnt have the best game at SOO this year , but when we were touring England he won it for us everyone was praising the name kimmorley! kimmorley and he comes back to this Australia owe him an apology

Panthers_God

Juniors
Pistol said:
Luke Covell
Matt Gafa
Craig Stapleton
Karl Temata

Wtf?! Stapleton didnt even play NRL this year.
And dont bag him out, I heard he's been doing good things at Leeds and he gona be at Penrith next year

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Panthers_God said:
Wtf?! Stapleton didnt even play NRL this year.
And dont bag him out, I heard he's been doing good things at Leeds and he gona be at Penrith next year

He has been at LEIGH and they have won only 1 (or is it 2?) games this year.

ozboy

Juniors
Shaun Berrigan would have to be close.

No doubt would have been the worst player ever to represent the Kangaroos if it wasn't for some of Chris Andersons selections in 2003.