What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

Flapper

First Grade
The last time I went to Kogarah it was 80 minutes of the Dragons fans around me absolutely giving it to Vidot. I can certainly see where they're coming from to an extent.

KiamaSaint

Coach
A few saints fans agree with this choice but I strongly disagree. He has speed, can tackle - in fact he has quite a bit of mongral in him - but not the safest of hands. I always get the impression he his too wound up to play his best and would be better if he was less 'tense'.

The last time I went to Kogarah it was 80 minutes of the Dragons fans around me absolutely giving it to Vidot. I can certainly see where they're coming from to an extent.

Vid'oh is pretty terrible

He has his moments but he is hardly the worst.

icantbebothered

Juniors
From the bunnies it has to be Shaune Corrigan dead set the worst player I have seen play for Souths in the last 10 years and we have had some useless players in that time.

mene

Juniors
Easily Michael Henderson or Hendolololol as the Titan fans like to call him.

Look forward to seeing him in Dragon colours this yr.

Special K

Coach
John Sutton.

Actually not a bad call. On his day he can be just putrid and you can be amazed he has been around for 10 years.

Such a weird player who probably has been hurt by never really finding his real position.

Tone83

Juniors
This thread needs more Steve Michaels. He might be quick but what is the point if you can't tackle, can't beat a man, and can't catch?
That's more like it, a lot of you guys are picking notable talented players who f**k up or have a flaw. Michaels just straight up is not as good as my dad, don't know how he makes it into a qld cup team, let alone out of one. Ditto for corrigan, just utterly useless. Have lost games for their clubs due to their lack of skill, awareness and strength. Might as well be children.

mene

Juniors
That's more like it, a lot of you guys are picking notable talented players who f**k up or have a flaw. Michaels just straight up is not as good as my dad, don't know how he makes it into a qld cup team, let alone out of one. Ditto for corrigan, just utterly useless. Have lost games for their clubs due to their lack of skill, awareness and strength. Might as well be children.
I have seen Michaels play a few good games last yr. Certainly not in the league of Hendolololol at the Titans