What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you dump the code if your club folded?

Would you dump the code if your club folded?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

big country

Juniors
Would you switch your allegiance to AFL?

My answer is no. I would still be a fan of the code if the Dogs folded.

no, AFL does nothing for me, but by the same token (and with respect), the remaining NRL teams mean diddly to me as well.....when souths were kicked out for those 2 years i completely stopped watching league and believe me it was as easy as putting your shoes on - i also saved about $4000 in family season tickets, merchandise, parking, food, etc

Eels Dude

Coach
feck off scum

You start a thread calling basically stating anyone who follows their club over rugby league in general is 'selfish', and when people criticize you your only response is to talk about penises, masturbation and vermin. That's really mature.

If you want people to take a Perth rugby league club seriously then maybe you should change your attitude.

mrbishi

Juniors
Why not?
Everyone knew it was Manly - funded by the NRL and North Sydney money. Colours were the same, they were the Eagles. Even the fat turd Peters had a job there.

Let's be honest - the Neagles was just Manly dressed up a for a while to get some survival money, thanks to Arko. Why do Manly fans keep pretending otherwise. are you finally feeling ashamed because you're alive through fraud?

Dead set you are a f**kwit.
The reason i could not get into the northern eagles is because they werent manly warringah sea eagles. Different logo, and im sorry but different colours, last time i checked, and i have many jerseys to look at, there is no black on a manly jersey like the northern eagles had.

I really do hope the bears come back so f**k wits like you can get over yourselfs. Out of manly and norths who would of folded first? The club thats still in the comp or the one thats goooooooone.

Go have a sook wonnie cause YOU ARE A MYTH!!!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

bartman

Immortal
:lol:

Can't see what's up KR's nose... his obvious slant on this issue has got a healthy majority agreeing in the poll, and yet he's still having a whinge when people disagree.

I can speak from experience here and say that when South's were punted, I had a healthy dislike for the administrators of the game. I tried not to watch Footy in protest, but the game itself is just too good. I couldn't bring myself to support another team but I still had to watch Footy.

Think of the alternatives...

Rugby = poo
AFL = poo

about the only thing I could come at was Soccer and they don't play that here in Winter. Try as you might, if your team is punted, you'll still be drawn back to the game to watch at least.

Surely

Post Whore
I guess it depends on how long you have followed a team for. I have supported the same team for close to 40 years, after that long I'd find it very difficult to have any interest in another team so i would probably watch very little of the NRL.

I definately wouldn't need my austar subscription anymore thats for certain.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Dead set you are a f**kwit.
The reason i could not get into the northern eagles is because they werent manly warringah sea eagles. Different logo, and im sorry but different colours, last time i checked, and i have many jerseys to look at, there is no black on a manly jersey like the northern eagles had.

I really do hope the bears come back so f**k wits like you can get over yourselfs. Out of manly and norths who would of folded first? The club thats still in the comp or the one thats goooooooone.

Go have a sook wonnie cause YOU ARE A MYTH!!!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

This sums up perfectly what the Manly scum are all about.
Arko's not around any more to save your arse. Delmege wants out. You're imploding at board level. You're even losing at referees' paradise, Brookvale.

Start making friends, manly dickheads.

Justice is coming - and you're gonna get it up the ying yang!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Selfish selfish people, for not graciously stepping aside from a life of following their club,so 14 people can watch rugby league in Perth.

Get real. It is better to be selfish than deluded!

Latest posts