What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Greg Bird at your club now found not guilty of glassing girlfriend?

Would you like Greg Bird at your club?

• Yes

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 100 58.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

dannyboy

Juniors
So the dragons sign a drug cheat
The sharks sacked a liar.

One club has principles .

And the dragons have been in how many grand finals in the last 30 years? They may not have won them but they've sniffed it....ask any player "Would you rather lose a GF or not play in it?" - bet I know the answer.

Principles - BAH - the Sharks spend too much time bending over...no wonder the cupboard is bare.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Once upon a time footy players could do stupid sh*t ( like every other normal person ) and not lose their job over it.

Once upon a time guys used to be able to beat on their wives to keep them in line and get away with it..

oh wait.....

carcharias

Immortal
And the dragons have been in how many grand finals in the last 30 years? They may not have won them but they've sniffed it....ask any player "Would you rather lose a GF or not play in it?" - bet I know the answer.

Principles - BAH - the Sharks spend too much time bending over...no wonder the cupboard is bare.

wendell definitely had a sniff.

dannyboy

Juniors
...divert the justified forum attention away from Bird, by naming other players who may have wronged in other arenas.

Okay then a refocus on Bird...Bird -ALLEGEDLY Smashes a glass in his girlfriends face (your words including your bolding). The court found that those allegations were false. In the eyes of the law he's now innocent.

Forum speculators, weet-bix lawyers and the lynch mob should go looking for the next target....and yet we have people slamming Boubon Bec and Jacqui Maggot for their speculative reporting....go figure.

_Johnsy

Referee
Okay then a refocus on Bird...Bird -ALLEGEDLY Smashes a glass in his girlfriends face (your words including your bolding). The court found that those allegations were false. In the eyes of the law he's now innocent.

Forum speculators, weet-bix lawyers and the lynch mob should go looking for the next target....and yet we have people slamming Boubon Bec and Jacqui Maggot for their speculative reporting....go figure.

The bolded word was added to ensure it was not deleted by mods

Kiki

First Grade
what has Wendell got to do with this anyway?? i hardly think his situation and Birds are comparable.

he's more than made up for it anyway.

Raider_69

Post Whore
No, simply because i dont think he's a position of need for my club

campese is our 5/8th and since neither he nor bird can play half back effectively, he doesnt serve any purprose there and our backrow is choc full as is.

Hanscholo

Bench
I think he is a vile character, and in doing that cant even be a man about it. Given that, you think this bloke wont fold under pressure on the football field when it counts most?

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
massively overated player. achived nothing for the sharks in his 6 years with them. i still don't know why the sharks forum are full of guys jerking off over him till this day... its been about a year since he left.

beave

Coach
I agree, next Wally Lewis my a$$. I would have been ropable if my team had of signed him, thank christ they saw the light.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ah, reason just don't go well with the self-rightous mob.

I think he is a vile character, and in doing that cant even be a man about it. Given that, you think this bloke wont fold under pressure on the football field when it counts most?

Ask his Shark, Blues, & Kangaroo team mates if he's let them down.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Wow

I know it has been touted in the media of late that the Tits were after him but I thought he would still go back to France.

So much for the "squeeky clean" image of the club

Latest posts